Hi there,

I posted a similar thread a while back about internal cable routing and how the bigger companies seem to be using inserts with no internal guides for the housing. After a bit of testing with that method, I can say that the metal inserts that require glue are not quite what I am looking for. It seems a just as effective and simple solution that I am seeing out there is rubber grommets much like those people use for Di2 but with holes sized for brake housing and derailleur housing.

I have had a tough time finding any solid supplier for a part like this, it seems that many companies are having their own made and you can only buy replacements at a serious up charge. I would imagine there's someone out there selling larger quantities of these for cheap cheap but I've had no luck finding anything.

soooo I thought I'd throw it out there and see if anyone has any leads on something like this..

I am also looking to get an updated catalog for Bicycle Today but they don't seem to want to get back to me, does anyone have one I can borrow? Or if anyone speaks Taiwanese and wants to make a phone call for me let me know! haha

thanks in advance guys!

Cole Bennett
Weis Manufactuing
@weismfg
Weis Manufacturing