User Tag List

Thread: This is about the time the Buzzards return to Hinckley, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is about the time the Buzzards return to Hinckley, too.

I've been getting repaints lately .. here's one:

"My name is XYZ,I am in Boise.
    my son emailed you earlier about repainting a Thursday frame. I wanted you to know how happy he is to know that he can get it done. He raced Cruiser for the first time about a month ago & he was hooked,
    He has been racing class for years. . I explained that we could not buy a cruiser right now as racing season just started so a pile of money just went out for new gear helmets etc...He is 14 & very determined.So over the next few weeks he was working it out, he has mowed lawns, sold his freestyle bike, sold his first bmx frame (haro). He also sold his heavy bag & did other jobs to earn the money to buy a cruiser. He did it earned the money on his own. His BMX team manager told him about this bike that was used & ready to race.We got it last weekend & he loves the it Mi Vida Loca. He is going to race it tonight for the first time.He loves the ride, the jump, the power. But he does not like the color. I explained to him that not just anyone can paint it or it will lose the value of being a Thursday.So we will be making arrangements to ship it to get painted."

and ...

"Hi Thursday,
    your bike rocks,my son raced cruiser tonite first one on your bike he took first.Yay"

Kinda nice to hear about that! I'm gonna do a killer paint job for the kid. I might have to race him!

jn

"Thursday"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: This is about the time the Buzzards return to Hinckley, too.

Good one man. Thanks.