Hi folks- I thought I'd share the press release we have been sending out and officially announce the Oregon Handmade Bicycle Show to the Salon, specifically the builders I'd love to see in attendance.

The Oregon Bicycle Constructors Association is pleased to announce the 2009 Oregon Handmade Bicycle show. This showcase event will highlight some of the best of talent in the country, both from Oregon's rich bicycle community and further afield. In addition to the builders, the Oregon Handmade Bicycle show will feature select bicycle industry businesses.

This two day event is scheduled for Halloween weekend- Saturday October 31st and November 1st, 2009. Saturday night will feature a Halloween costume party with food and beverages supplied by HUB (www.hopworksbeer.com), Portland's premier sustainable, organic brewery. The venue will be the Track Seven Building in the northwest industrial area of Portland.

Open registration for the show will start immediately, and is accessible through the OBCA website. For details, including the growing list of exhibitors, updates to the schedule and exhibitor registration info, please go to www.oregonframebuilders.com.

Thanks guys, see you in October! :biggrin: