Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new S-bend offerings from True Temper

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default new S-bend offerings from True Temper

got some tech drawings from TT yesterday of the new S-bend offerings - they look really sweet! there is a 29er CS, an "MTB" one with a little less bend, and a SS. i have the specs but do not know how to post them here.........HJ does not have them listed as of yet, but the squeaky wheel get the grease, so hit them up.......otherwise, you can order case Q's as long as you meet the $1000.00 minimum........Steve.
    Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Frames & Bicycles built to measure and Custom wheels
    Hecho en Flagstaff, Arizona desde 2003
    www.coconinocycles.com
    www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    got some tech drawings from TT yesterday of the new S-bend offerings - they look really sweet! there is a 29er CS, an "MTB" one with a little less bend, and a SS. i have the specs but do not know how to post them here.........HJ does not have them listed as of yet, but the squeaky wheel get the grease, so hit them up.......otherwise, you can order case Q's as long as you meet the $1000.00 minimum........Steve.
    Post up the drawings if you can, Steve. Be interested to see the new "29er" CS. Does it have a steeper bend to the BB?

I couldn't wait, in talking with Bert he says no, the only 29er oriented CS that they have is the same HOX5CS they've had for the last few years but there is a new CS s-bend for 26ers. I'm anxiously awaiting May 8 for the new Supertherm. :D
    "It's better to not know so much than to know so many things that ain't so." -- Josh Billings, 1885

A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome—in the end we are not only defined by our friends, but also those aligned against us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo Steve,
    Does it look like the new TT stays will be as good or better than the Deda s-bends?
    Last edited by Chauncey Matthews; 05-05-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: trying to see if a pic would work...it didn't

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Matthews View Post
    Yo Steve,
    Does it look like the new TT stays will be as good or better than the Deda s-bends?
    Belen, New Mexico? Whoa. Who'd a figured there'd be a builder in Belen. I used to live up in the Manzanos & Los Lunas and have family planted in Belen.
    "It's better to not know so much than to know so many things that ain't so." -- Josh Billings, 1885

A man with any character at all must have enemies and places he is not welcome—in the end we are not only defined by our friends, but also those aligned against us.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    Belen, New Mexico? Whoa. Who'd a figured there'd be a builder in Belen. I used to live up in the Manzanos & Los Lunas and have family planted in Belen.
    How cool is that? I never knew I had lived near the greatness that is DWF!
    Good chance we know some of the same people.

And it's good that you moved so I can have the custom bike market all locked up in Valencia County!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by steve garro View Post
    Steve, you can send me the files and I can post them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archibald View Post
    that's all mighty purty country. i once rode my bike from moab to palomas, chihuahua to tucson......NM was friendly, beautiful & you can't beat green chili everyday......i'll be in Gila in august for a wedding. Steve.
    Steve Garro, Coconino Cycles.
    Frames & Bicycles built to measure and Custom wheels
    Hecho en Flagstaff, Arizona desde 2003
    www.coconinocycles.com
    www.coconinocycles.blogspot.com