User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

Sir, this is a Wendy's.
    steve cortez

FNG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

Don't take the brown acid.

Or the RED.

SPP
    My name is Peter Miller.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And maybe some people should wake up to Trump’s ties to Russia and Jared’s extortion of Qatar and Saudi pay outs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    This has the potential to become a poop storm. That's not my intentions. I want to know how or why people can just ignore it? Whether it's his son receiving millions of contributions from nefarious sources or his direct links with China, I just don't get how so many "intelligent" people can turn a blind eye.

I would really like to know if it's simple distrust or what? Maybe the least bad actor? I don't want this to be a "he said, she said," because I get almost everyone in DC is corrupt. I'd just like to know what justifications people have for ignoring provable facts.

10% to the "big guy."
    At least 11 million in contract jobs that HB was in no way qualified for.
    The hookers, crack, and cocaine, some of which was found in the White House.
    Joe's outright lying about discussing overt illegal foreign business dealings, both with China and Ukraine.

I just don't get it. Are you sheep? These are proven facts. How can you justify it to yourselves?
    I’ll bite.

Least destructive option on the ballot.

Money in politics period, dark money in particular, sweetheart deals for fam/friends, revolving doors in govt/industry, financial trading on insider info while in office, whatever else I’m missing; all of it needs to be legislated out of existence. But until the electorate wises up and quits falling for cultural wedge issues, one’s imaginary spiritual friends superiority over those of others, lies that get us/others into winnable wars, the belief that current use of resources/etc. can continue forever, and a host of other issues that we need to address in constructive, forward thinking ways, we’ll continue down the path to destruction.

Many people on VS and in the general electorate are aware of at least some of these problems; see my second, one sentence para. The notion that the GOP, Trump, DeSantis et al. offer solutions is so obviously flawed it doesn’t merit further comment. Dare I mention that we coulda had Bernie, Liz Warren and some similar who, to me, appear like and would constitute a move towards more honest brokers; see my third para.

Suggestions if you want meaningful discussion:
    1) Cease with insulting others. I mean stop it, utterly, completely, tangentially, in every way.
    2) In the case of the Bidens, provide links to the damning data/conclusions and at least acknowledge that whatever Joe’s faults may be, he’s light years away from being the Lone Ranger; and as others have noted, he hasn't been indicted, tried and found guilty; we heard and saw what Trump and his followers did, and it is irrefutable; and it's more than trying to overturn the election and the insurrection, it's his social cancer that aims to put us at each others throats in pursuit of power.
    John Clay
    Tallahassee, FL
    My Framebuilding: https://www.flickr.com/photos/21624415@N04/sets

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for playing.
    Jorn Ake
    poet

Flickr
    Books

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12