User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

This has the potential to become a poop storm. That's not my intentions. I want to know how or why people can just ignore it? Whether it's his son receiving millions of contributions from nefarious sources or his direct links with China, I just don't get how so many "intelligent" people can turn a blind eye.

I would really like to know if it's simple distrust or what? Maybe the least bad actor? I don't want this to be a "he said, she said," because I get almost everyone in DC is corrupt. I'd just like to know what justifications people have for ignoring provable facts.

10% to the "big guy."
    At least 11 million in contract jobs that HB was in no way qualified for.
    The hookers, crack, and cocaine, some of which was found in the White House.
    Joe's outright lying about discussing overt illegal foreign business dealings, both with China and Ukraine.

I just don't get it. Are you sheep? These are proven facts. How can you justify it to yourselves?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    This has the potential to become a poop storm. That's not my intentions.
    well...
    Are you sheep? These are proven facts. How can you justify it to yourselves?
    not off to a good start...
    -Dustin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: A question: how can you all ignore Bidens's proven connections to black money?

This has the potential to become a poop storm. That's not my intentions. I want to know how or why people can just ignore it? Whether it's his son receiving millions of contributions from nefarious sources or his direct links with China, I just don't get how so many "intelligent" people can turn a blind eye.

I would really like to know if it's simple distrust or what? Maybe the least bad actor? I don't want this to be a "he said, she said," because I get almost everyone in DC is corrupt. I'd just like to know what justifications people have for ignoring provable facts.

10% to the "big guy."
    At least 11 million in contract jobs that HB was in no way qualified for.
    The hookers, crack, and cocaine, some of which was found in the White House.
    Joe's outright lying about discussing overt illegal foreign business dealings, both with China and Ukraine.

I just don't get it. Are you sheep? These are proven facts. How can you justify it to yourselves?
    I would like to see you to reconcile that last line of your post with this post of yours from last year (reproduced below).

I may or may not be sheep, but your post from last year is looking quite like alligator tears in view of your most recent post.

This is a self-important post, but I feel I need to write it.

I have been crass, insulting, and antagonistic in the past. I apologize to you all. I do love boutique bikes, and probably always will.

I was out of line; I was totally wrong too many times when things got into politics.

Viewing the posts from the past year, we are all much more aligned that I would have thought. The world is in a strange place right now and moderate people are called fascists or communists by both sides every day. I took offense for being being called the former, but I shouldn't have.

In short, I'm sorry for insulting people and I hope to hear more about nice Ti bike welds and how Campy SR11 was the best gruppo ever (I will fight on that one, lol). I'll be staying out of politics and related posts.

Sorry for being an ass at times. Sorry.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mr. Sino,
    I'm betting that you are overlooking a few things yourself.
    Mark Walberg
    Building bike frames for fun since 1973.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There has ceased to be a middle ground between the two Parties, which means that everyone, both sides, are ignoring the faults and weaknesses of their guy or gal.

Is this a great Country, or what.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echappist View Post
    I would like to see you to reconcile that last line of your post with this post of yours from last year (reproduced below).

I may or may not be sheep, but your post from last year is looking quite like alligator tears in view of your most recent post.
    OK, fair enough. And yes, I did mean what I wrote previously. I want to know how you all can justify following and defending a proven treasonous person. I simply want to know how seemingly intelligent people can turn such a blind eye. One post is not exclusive of the other, nor does it need to be "resolved" as you say.

The responses so far have been...lacking. How can you all just ignore this? Please tell me what your rationale is. I'm trying to understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dashDustin View Post
    well...

not off to a good start...
    Could you please answer the question without insinuating a personal attack?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The responses so far have been...lacking. How can you all just ignore this? Please tell me what your rationale is. I'm trying to understand.
    Maybe we’re all also discussing it sanely and logically over at the other message board http://www.Bidenisthebiggestcriminal...inceTrump).com

Join us there. Or go ride a bike.
    my name is Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, fair enough. And yes, I did mean what I wrote previously. I want to know how you all can justify following and defending a proven treasonous person. I simply want to know how seemingly intelligent people can turn such a blind eye. One post is not exclusive of the other, nor does it need to be "resolved" as you say.

Your writing is so vague that I can't even tell if you are referring to Joe Biden or Hunter Biden. Who is this person allegedly proven to be treasonous? Who is the prosecutor who secured the conviction? Who was the presiding judge? If you want to engage in meaningful debate, you need to at least produce the goods (evidence and/or judgments).

And this is exactly the reason why your question is getting no response on the merits. Hard to have a discussion when you have not only made up your mind but also are alleging issues that have not been determined/ proven.

If you have the goods, news articles from reputable sources only, and no op-ed pieces.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden. This is exactly what was expected. The news is out there, even at CNN and NSMBC. You are turning a blind eye. @robin3mj your link is broken.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden. This is exactly what was expected. The news is out there, even at CNN and NSMBC. You are turning a blind eye. @robin3mj your link is broken.
    You are the one alleging that Joe Biden has been proven treasonous. I am not aware of any competent court handing out a conviction of treason against Joe Biden. If you say such reports at readily available, please kindly provide links.

I have subscription to the WSJ, the WaPo, and the Guardian. Zilch on Biden and any alleged (and unproven) claims of treason. Both the WSJ and WaPo did report on actual seditious conspirators getting sentenced to 15 years+ terms though (gift link).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to the latest poll*, Hunter would beat Trump in the general election.

*October 2020.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...o-hunter-biden

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by robin3mj View Post
    Maybe we’re all also discussing it sanely and logically over at the other message board http://www.Bidenisthebiggestcriminal...inceTrump).com

Join us there. Or go ride a bike.
    Could someone just answer the question? Link is broken. I only hear red hearrings.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are the one alleging that Joe Biden has been proven treasonous. I am not aware of any competent court handing out a conviction of treason against Joe Biden. If you say such reports at readily available, please kindly provide links.

I have subscription to the WSJ, the WaPo, and the Guardian. Zilch on Biden and any alleged (and unproven) claims of treason. Both the WSJ and WaPo did report on actual seditious conspirators getting sentenced to 15 years+ terms though (gift link).
    If you only believe what you believe, you only believe what you believe. It's honestly a pathetic pathos, but hey, you do you. This is just confirming my thoughts. You all are deficient .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you only believe what you believe, you only believe what you believe. It's honestly a pathetic pathos, but hey, you do you. This is just confirming my thoughts. You all are deficient .
    One last chance.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Kindly provide evidence of what you allege.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been so mesmerized by the recent news that Trump saved us from a nuclear holocaust with NK that I've been unable to process anything else in the news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are willfully blind. The news against Joe and Hunter is irrevocable. If you refuse to believe it, that's on you....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never before on this forum have I bothered to check if there was an "Ignore Member" button, but I can no longer say that now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t believe you started this thread because you actually want to hear answers. Good luck, I hope you soon find new uses for your time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I looked at this link (thanks). Miffed angry white blokes. Weird. More so when you think they marched themselves off to be arrested and sent to prison on behalf of another angry white bloke, whose cares and concerns most certainly do not align with the first bunch of angry white blokes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast