Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Handmade soap

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Handmade soap

A bunch of orders left yesterday morning. Grand Teton NP got a resupply for the hardy winter travelers.
    Retired Sailor, Marine dad, semi-professional cyclist, fly fisherman, and Indian School STEM teacher.
    Assistant Operating Officer at Farm Soap homemade soaps. www.farmsoap.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Feel free to call the phone number on the website if you want something other than what's on the website. The shipping automatically gets charged when ordering online. Calling will likely get you a better deal with regards to shipping. Otherwise, my wife adds bars to the order to compensate for the shipping costs.
    Retired Sailor, Marine dad, semi-professional cyclist, fly fisherman, and Indian School STEM teacher.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desert Rain may be our new favorite soap, granted this is only the third bar out of the eight purchased. Lemongrass is a close second. Washes off clean, no residue, no overwhelming scent, good stuff!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I like desert rain as well. My go-to is still peppermint scrub. I just returned from the post office after shipping around 400 bars to stores and individual customers. We thought we were done for the holidays with the large orders (stores, shops), but a bunch just came in. We're leaving town on Wednesday afternoon to return next Friday. We'll return through Phoenix and fill the truck with 5-gallon buckets of oils (palm, coconut, olive), shea butter, beeswax, and boxes of fragrance. My cousin's daughter just had a baby, we're giving her lavender soap for calming, and olive oil soap for moisturizing. The olive oil and tea tree soaps are good for eczema and other skin issues.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

A big batch was cut into bars today. The Dragon's Blood is especially nice with very artistic swirls. Nice enough for the guest bath, but you'll want it as your everyday soap.

Remember, you can call in your order and shipping will likely be less.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

New batches are being cut today. The olive oil and peppermint scrub are especially nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still working through the gift pack you gave me. Do you make any Juniper/Cedar soap or the like?
    Jay Dwight

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sandalwood and Desert Sage will be the best bet on those fragrances. One of the things I like about living in NW AZ, is how the desert smells after rain. I ask my wife if she had ever done a creosote-scented soap and she has, but it didn't sell well. It wasn't the strong creosote that smelled like a railroad tie, but it was more subtle, like the fragrance of a wet creosote bush.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12