Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ear Bud Recommendations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Ear Bud Recommendations

I have airpod pro's and Bose QCii's and don't notice anything with the out of phase cancellation from either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 32x20 View Post
    We have a long plane trip coming up in a week or so, so hoping the canceling is good at jet engine frequencies.
    It's fantastic. Just flew with mine to Miami from DIA (3.5ish hours). I had them on for nearly the entire flight - half for watching Netflix on the iPad and half for sleeping. The noise reduction of cabin and engine noise was remarkable. Noticeably better then the OTE Bose headphones I also packed and experimented with during the flight.
    Best Regards,

Jason Curtis
    FoCo, CO

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

late to this and maybe not what op is looking for, but I have become true zealot of the aftershokz bone conduction tech. No. they are not audiophile and certainly not noise cancelling, but you can put real ear plugs in to block out ambient noise and still hear pretty well, or leave plugs out and still be able to hear people talk or cars coming from behind because you can still hear. the cheapies are under 100, nicer ones a little more, and there is no losing one or the other ear: it's a one piece that can also sit on my neck when not in use and I forget it is there
    am I the only Marvin?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting thread. I have a number (embarrassing to admit that) of pairs of Bluetooth headphones which all have been very good. RHA, a couple of pairs of high value Shures which I like a great deal. The thing that attracts me to the bluetooth ones is that, at least, with the wire I don’t lose one by mistake. i also like that the bluetooth sets can be paired to more than device.

I decided to try wireless ones. Bought a set of AKG’s that were on a silly sale at the AKG website. Fabulous sound but will only pair to one device so if I paired them to my phone I could not then use them with my iPad if in my shop - drove me insane.

I tried a chinese knock off of the Airpod pros and a set of Anker headphones. Both had great sound but same thing - could only pair them to one device and they tended to fall out of my ears.

I really wanted to have a set of Apple ones that would just pair to whatever device was closest and go - but alas - the falling out of my ears was a thing.

Then my daughter pointed out that Beats are Apple products as well (I actually did know this, but …), bought a set of Beats Fit Pros that have little wing thingie that actually keeps them in my ear and they will pair to whatever device is closest including the Apple Tv, the Homepod, etc.

I am now happy and with the Shures and my Beats … set for life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12