User Tag List

Thread: Rapha clothing fit (post Walmart buyout)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Rapha clothing fit (post Walmart buyout)

I was wondering if anyone has purchased any new pieces since the Walmart buyout and can share fit information.

Prior to the buyout I had some luck with the "Brevet" line including jerseys (long and short sleeve) in lighter and heavier fabrics. The Pro stuff was always too tight and too long for my torso which has wide shoulders, normal waist, and short arms.

I also tried the "Core" but found it tight (but not as tight as Pro) and needed an XL to fit my shoulders but then the body was baggy and the sleeves too long. In a perfect world, I would but jerseys with XL for shoulders/chest, L for body, and M for sleeves (though long sleeves can be hemmed). Shorts/Bibs were always a no-go due to 9" or 10" inseams due to my short legs.

I know I have far from average measurements (fireplug, track cyclist, etc.) but was still hoping for some info on the newer stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Rapha clothing fit (post Walmart buyout)

I don't know if you're still looking. I just picked up a set of 'Pro II' bib tights on sale. They fit a bit tight on me but think they'll break in nicely and the length is surprisingly adequate. I probably could've gone L as my only critique from new is the shoulder straps are a touch tighter than I'd prefer. I'm 6'4", 175lbs and more torso than leg so this mostly confirms your earlier experience with the Pro line.