Thread: Atrevida Beer Co. — Colorado Springs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Atrevida Beer Co. — Colorado Springs

Diversity, it’s on tap!

Richard Fierro tackled and subdued the shooter at the Q nightclub. His wife is the award-winning brewmaster at Atrevida Beer Co. They own the joint. Looks like a nice place.

The link above is to purchase a $25 gift certificate. I bought mine with in-store pickup so they don’t have to bother mailing it. If you’re ever there, you can ask for it (with my real name) and have one on me. Just one.

Cheers.
    Trod Harland, Pickle Expediter

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. — James Baldwin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Re: Atrevida Beer Co. — Colorado Springs

Those five people didn't make it home. I apologize to them. I wish I could have saved everybody in there. I wish I could have done more. Okay?

But those people aren't home tonight. I am. And I'm really upset by that. It's not something I'm proud of. So please, point at those victims. All five of them deserve more than anyone standing here right now. I'm just some dude. That's it.

-- Richard Fierro
    Trod Harland, Pickle Expediter

Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. — James Baldwin