Hi guys,

i have study HJs' jig to build one for myself.
I use ITEM 4cm x 4cm heavy duty, 8cm x 8cm standard, 8cm x 16cm heavy duty construction profiles.
I pair them with good quality handles along with ITEMs' rail accessories.

I have made the designs of the aluminum plates but i never send them for hydrocution.
I also made the designs for the rear triangle drop outs jig.

Every profile is a little longer than HJs' original cause i needed to cover tandems etc.

Everything stored brand NEW, never used or installed.
I 'm looking to cash out this small investment in fair price. Considering that i bought them 7-8 years ago, will easily cover any builder
that need it in a good price.

I'm versatile with any need, i can sell them as they are, i can send the files of the plates to the buyer or i can built them, having approved by the buyer and send them
along as a complete jig for installation.

Of course that should change the final price and the time of shipping (~ a month ).

Everything carefully stored at my workshop. I will send a bunch of photos for check and approval tο the buyer.

I'm based in Athens - Greece, i have some options for transportation in EU that can save money to the buyer.

I have in mind 1000 euros for everything as they are, along with vector files for the plates and chainstay jig.
This setup can be completed by anyone that has basic knowledge of machining, under 2000 euros that i believe it's
a very good price for such a handy tool.

Feel free to ask anything about.
yiannispolitis (at) hotmail (dot) com