I am just trying to assemble some of the tools to start frame building. It is going very slow with being in Canada and supply chain issues. Anything that is specialty is nearly impossible to get here. I have read Doug's post on using propane. So far I have a Devbliss 525 (I managed to buy a new one) a Uniweld 71 handle that I found at an old plumbing shop and I have a Victor UN-J elbow on order to go with that.

I was looking at Paige Tools to get started and their small set comes with tip size 2 and 3. The Victor TEN nozzles are available here, but they are $90-$150 each. I know Doug spoke highly of the Paige nozzles and after shipping and exchange they will be much cheaper for me. Will the size 2 and 3 suffice for getting started? I still need hoses, flashback arrestors and a regulator for propane. If anyone has recommendations for those items, I am all ears.

I figured this would be pricey (it is) but didn't expect to have such an issue finding stuff. I have been reading through this forum a ton, but sometimes that confuses me more than helps :) Thanks for all the info regardless.