Anyone doing the Sprinter thing?
Post your Sprinters!

Background- After traveling around to a few gravel events this summer, my wife and I got the Sprinter bug. She actually got it worse than me (which is nice), so I can feed the itch.
Our original plan was to get either a Storyteller Overland or a Sync Sprinter. Both of these are taking about a year right now-
2nd plan was to get a Revel. Reason for getting a Revel was that it would only take a few months. Also seems to be a well known and well regarded setup that holds its value well. Sort of like an Ultegra Trek vs. a custom machine-
And if we are not happy with the Revel- We can start the process of getting one of these other rigs and sell the Revel when we finally have the new one.
If we are happy with it. We can just stick with the Revel.
In my search for pricing I ran across a local RV dealer who had one that just fell out of escrow. I guess the buyer couldn't secure funding or something. As luck would have it, it was the exact vehicle, color and spec that I was targeting.
So now we are taking the plunge sooner rather than later.

It seems like it will be a great vehicle for 2 aging ex-bike racers who want to travel around and do fun rides.

Weigh in and post pictures.
I would love to see some inside the van bike pics. I will likey get an Owl Vans 1-up rear rack with the large box underneath, but I am also intrigued with putting bikes inside.