I want a nice looking box that sounds good. We've had Bose Wavewhatsit units before, and they always sound a bit muddy to me - except that I could turn the volume down to almost nothing and listen to the BBC perfectly clearly as I drifted off to sleep. But I liked the utility of it and the lack of anything more than a power cable.

I found this one from Revo, which looks great. I am a big Dieter Rams fan, and this reminds me of some of his Braun radio designs from the 60's and 70's. But I know nothing of the company. Price isn't horrible, but if someone has experience with them, let me know. But this is the sort of box with the sort of features I imagine getting. Plus it matches the house.

There are also some I've seen from Ruark that I like, but it doesn't look like I can get those in the USA.

And then I am a sucker for anything Eames (Eames toilet seat? Sure!) so of course I like the limited edition Vitra Eames Radio (which I think is made by Revo actually.)

More design than HiFi and just music files, internet radio, etc. Really don't like Sonos.

Any experience/suggestions?