User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will you take the vaccine as soon as it is made available to your category?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

165 85.49%
  • No

28 14.51%

Thread: The Vaccine Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Vaccine Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    From what I am seeing and hearing the supply is getting better and better. Now the problem will become having enough people available to poke people in the arm. I was struck by how many people were on duty from the time I entered the fieldhouse. I passed as part of a multithreaded operation at least 20-25 people before getting to the floor where they were giving shots and there had to be thirty tables staffed with two people each, a half a dozen doctors roving the floor asking questions - then on the way out maybe another 8-10 people handling the timeout period and showing us to the door.

Three shifts a day, seven days a week, however many full time SUNYs that's a lot of people. Not to mention the National Guardsmen and State police hanging out.
    I just alerted my friend the professor to SUNY-Albany as they are showing appointments available to currently eligible people and she is and needs to get vaccinated ASAP before one of her students gets her. Thanks!
    Last edited by j44ke; 03-15-2021 at 01:41 PM.
    Jorn Ake
    poet

Flickr
    Books