User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Presidential Election: Who will be Joe Biden’s running mate?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 2020 Presidential Election: Who will be Joe Biden’s running mate?

Whoever he's talking to today, he brings up the lie that Obama spied on his campaign. As soon as he said Obama, someone in the crowd yells out, "monkey!" Tя☭mp pauses, and does his little side to side head smirk and says, "be nice" in an approving tone. The crowd laughs. There's the theme for the racist event.

I don't know if Eric(is he the smart one?) is speaking? He was named today in a New York AG suit against the crime organization.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Neide View Post
    What makes him look "tougher?" The AR or the pink shirt?

I wish I could pull off pink.
    The man is obviously a kung fu master, I mean who else would go outside barefoot to confront a threatening mob of dangerous criminals?

Plus the fact that he's not afraid of the forearm burns from firing that weapon left-handed. Easy to see that he's fired it a lot.

"Fear is never a part of a man, until it enters him." -- Kwai Chang Caine
    Walter

Calmer than you are.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Too Tall View Post
    Holy is anyone listening to the GOP convention? I never disliked the GOP, I never voted for them either. One of these two things is no longer true. Good grief.

These folks are featured speakers. Somebody tell me on what planet this is good for the GOP platform...for instance.

i thought this was a joke, i didnt know it was actually real. i suppose they are perfectly qualified if the president is...
    Matt Zilliox

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Neide View Post
    It really puts the (white) privilege on full display. It's mind boggling that a whole party would think it's OK to promote it.
    IKR!! Not one person in the meeting said,"is this really a good idea?"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sbti View Post
    Whoever he's talking to today, he brings up the lie that Obama spied on his campaign. As soon as he said Obama, someone in the crowd yells out, "monkey!" Tя☭mp pauses, and does his little side to side head smirk and says, "be nice" in an approving tone. The crowd laughs. There's the theme for the racist event.
    The party I was once happy to be associated with has become the party of white racists. I refuse to be part of such a disgusting group. Anyone who supports Trump cannot be my friend or associate. Full stop.

Greg
    Last edited by gregl; 08-24-2020 at 05:38 PM. Reason: fixed typos

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sine View Post

There are a lot of people on the fence.
    not according to research, which shows historic low 'undecided' at this point,
    i heard this morning it's at 6%. I'd be highly suspect of anyone being undecided
    after the passed 4 years!

-g
    EPOst hoc ergo propter hoc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HorsCat View Post
    The GOP does not have a platform any longer. Literally.

These folk appeal to a - unfortunately - not insignificant chunk of Amereica that is on board with a platform that rhymes with "might wower."
    The number you are searching for is about 35%

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Holy is anyone listening to the GOP convention? I never disliked the GOP, I never voted for them either. One of these two things is no longer true. Good grief.

These folks are featured speakers. Somebody tell me on what planet this is good for the GOP platform...for instance.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey are personal-injury lawyers. can't make this shit up.

-g
    EPOst hoc ergo propter hoc

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can't make this shit up either:

https://www.reuters.com/investigates...-relationship/

"evangelical power couple"

god loves a sinner
    Jay Dwight

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay. Anyone have a really good quote for this picture. I just envision him asking her some sort of question...or mansplaining how to aim.
    Jason Babcock

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GrantM View Post
    Mark and Patricia McCloskey are personal-injury lawyers. can't make this shit up.

-g
    Revoke their NRA card, clear violation of #3

Rule #3 : Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.

The third rule on our list is an easy one. You reduce your chances of accidentally firing a gun if your finger is not on the trigger.
    Make sure that you only place your finger on the trigger once you have selected your target and decided you are ready to fire.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott G. View Post
    Revoke their NRA card, clear violation of #3

Rule #3 : Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target and you have made the decision to shoot.

The third rule on our list is an easy one. You reduce your chances of accidentally firing a gun if your finger is not on the trigger.
    Make sure that you only place your finger on the trigger once you have selected your target and decided you are ready to fire.
    Curiously that was my second reaction.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My God, these two are truly amazing.
    The thought of someone upsetting their world of privilege.
    Shoot those fukkers !

I'm watching the current propaganda for entertainment.
    I hope that someone has detained that Guilfoyle lady before she shoots someone.

My god, how can one think like that ?
    Mark Walberg
    Building bike frames for fun since 1973.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Walberg View Post
    My God, these two are truly amazing.
    The thought of someone upsetting their world of privilege.
    Shoot those fukkers !

I'm watching the current propaganda for entertainment.
    I hope that someone has detained that Guilfoyle lady before she shoots someone.

My god, how can one think like that ?
    When confronted with these "situations" where humanity is in abject failure I've excused the behaviors in part. Blaming these individuals for lack of friends to tell them they are out of control, they have lost perspective. it is too easy to point a finger and declare these failures as bad people.

I kinda want to hug them.

fuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GrantM View Post
    not according to research, which shows historic low 'undecided' at this point,
    i heard this morning it's at 6%. I'd be highly suspect of anyone being undecided
    after the passed 4 years!

-g
    Polls in the last month that included % of undecided voters ranged from 4% to as high as 16%, the later including those who may not vote. Additionally, people tell pollsters they plan on voting for one candidate but plan all along to vote for the other. A lot of Trump voters are silent.

This election cycle is different from '16 and there is every indication that this election should be a comfortable win for Biden. But there is a little over 2 months to go.......

Will Canada have a second election in a year and a bit?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sine View Post
    Polls in the last month ranged from 4% to as high as 16%. Additionally, people tell pollsters they plan on voting for one candidate but plan all along to vote for the other. A lot of Trump voters are silent.

This election cycle is different from '16 and there is every indication that this election should be a comfortable win for Biden. But there is a little over 2 months to go.......

Will Canada have a second election in a year and a bit?
    Some are silent but many are extremely loud and obnoxious. Flags the size of football fields mounted on their unmuffled motorcycles and lifted pickups. Gun nuts. Certainly not all gun enthusiasts are nut jobs but we know the ones who are. They use their 2nd amendment rights to intimidate and cajole. In-your-face “patriotism” that is actually offensive to many, etc. they usually make themselves known to those around them.

Many more have had enough. I have spoken with some who voted for him in 2016 but won’t be this time around. Some here have said the same.

Not making any predictions but I think the wave that carried him in 2016 isn’t as strong in 2020.
    La Cheeserie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HorsCat View Post
    The GOP does not have a platform any longer. Literally.

These folk appeal to a - unfortunately - not insignificant chunk of America that is on board with a platform that rhymes with "might wower."
    It has a platform, owning the libs and pissing off the media. That's called winning

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saab2000 View Post
    Some are silent but many are extremely loud and obnoxious. Flags the size of football fields mounted on their unmuffled motorcycles and lifted pickups. Gun nuts. Certainly not all gun enthusiasts are nut jobs but we know the ones who are. They use their 2nd amendment rights to intimidate and cajole. In-your-face “patriotism” that is actually offensive to many, etc. they usually make themselves known to those around them.

Many more have had enough. I have spoken with some who voted for him in 2016 but won’t be this time around. Some here have said the same.

Not making any predictions but I think the wave that carried him in 2016 isn’t as strong in 2020.
    I think Trump wins the electoral college while losing the general election by 5-7mm votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...n_in_Wisconsin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...on_in_Michigan

you just need to fiddle with polling stations in a few places. Who with local law enforcement, intimidate.

Trump loves to accuse democrats of doing what he is doing. So when he talks about ways democrats plan to steal the election- not delivering ballots to republicans, stealing ballots, etc etc, that is exactly what he hopes to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The number you are searching for is about 35%
    You read my mind. I was thinking about qualifying "not insignificant" but decided not to. 35% is probably a good number. I'd say it could be a smidge higher but am not inclined to quibble over a few racists here and there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_doug View Post
    I think Trump wins the electoral college while losing the general election by 5-7mm votes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...n_in_Wisconsin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U...on_in_Michigan

you just need to fiddle with polling stations in a few places. Who with local law enforcement, intimidate.

Trump loves to accuse democrats of doing what he is doing. So when he talks about ways democrats plan to steal the election- not delivering ballots to republicans, stealing ballots, etc etc, that is exactly what he hopes to do.
    I never liked that Vertical_Doug cat, he's always making too much sense ;)

Listen Bub, I hope you are way way WAY off the mark. Either way and at some point we need to have a tipsy bicycle ride together and celebrate the simplicity of a uncomplicated landscape.

May we all endure many uncomplicated days ahead.