This is probably a basic physics question but I couldn't find anything on point with a general Google search and there are plenty of smart people here who also cook.

If I take my vacuum sealed food out of the fridge and put it directly into my sous vide, should the temperature change cause the vacuum/pressure inside the bag to change such that the bag is no longer a vacuum?

The deets: I seasoned a roast, and vacuum sealed it with my industrial grade FoodSaver. The bag shrunk etc before the seal applied. I checked the seal and it was intact. I put the meat in the fridge overnight. Next afternoon, removed the apparently intact package directly from the fridge and dropped it into a 139.5 sous vide, whereupon the bag developed a noticeable air bubble inside it and the roast would not submerge. I cut open the bag and used another bag to re-seal the meat. Story ended happily but I cannot understand how the bag failed. This has happened several times and each time the bag passed an inspection when I did the original seal. Only seems to happen when going from fridge directly into the water bath so I'm wondering if it's the temperature change that is causing this problem.

Only thing I can learn online is that some people think FS is junk because the seals often fail microscopically.