Hey Folks,

Long story short, locals thought we were growing weed at our shop. That info got to some gang members and they decided to roll up on my best friend/shop mate.
Shit went sideways. And, while we're physically fine and legally in the clear, there would be a serious and continuing threat to our safety if we stayed.

Rent being what it is in Los Angeles (especially with grow operations . . . FML) and for safety concerns my bud has decided move out of LA. My machines were sold. His stuff goes into storage until the move. There's no way I can afford my own work space with $/sq ft now being 3-4x what we were paying.

So into the garage I go!

I've re-roofed the garage, dealt with termites, cleaned out rat + raccoon shit, disposed of all my landlords shit from 1987, installed in door springs, built a partition, sheeted the walls in OSB and will be figuring out the electricity this weekend.

9x16' is "cozy" but doable. And, to that end, I'd love to see photos of other folks with small shops. What issues did you run into? How'd you solve the problem?

Thanks!
-T-