Mostly a lurker here, but I've learned a lot by reading the postings of the hive mind. I've been thinking about a hypothetical custom frame and have a question regarding frame geometry that I'm sure you folks will be able to answer. Specifically, I want to know if and how a frame's geometry (ST and HT angles, bb height) can remain fixed with either of two forks that have differing axle-to-crown measurements.

The hypothetical bike has a 44mm head tube. I want to use fork A, but I also want the option to use forks B or C at some point in the future because they have cage/light/fender mounts that fork A does not.

Fork A: 383mm A-C. 47mm offset. 1 1/8" straight steerer. Integrated 45° crown race. Ritchey WCS Carbon Gravel fork (Outback v1 fork).

Fork B: 393mm A-C. 50mm offset. 1 1/8" straight steerer. Integrated 45° crown race. Ritchey WCS Carbon Adventure fork (Outback v2 fork).

Fork C: 395mm A-C. 55mm offset. 1 1/2"-1 1/8" tapered steerer. Allygn M.U.D. fork.

Could I keep the frame's geometry effectively* fixed if I used an external cup lower headset with fork A, but used an integrated/zero stack lower headset with fork B? Is the solution for using fork B or C as simple as getting an integrated/zero stack headset with the correct bearing?

* I realize a mm or two difference in fork offset, A-C, or lower headset cup stack height are probably inevitable, but I want to minimize the difference.