Well, Mrs. RW has been asking me to build a shed for a bit...20 years or so...and I've been putting it off, as our extra garage bay has been able to handle the storage duties. She recently threw a new twist at me...indoor potting bench, garden supply area, etc. So, I'm starting to get a bit more serious about the project and with this craziness going on in the world, it might be a good project to help one blow off some steam and practice some social distancing, as I can assure you that my friends and brothers in law will avoid my house like the plague, if there is work going on.

I'm initially thinking about a 12' x 16' footprint and I'm going to match the roofline and trim details of our house (9/12) and although the structure would sit about 100' or so from the house, I'm as picky as any VSalonista about details...siding, windows, paint, etc. Post some photos if you don't mind and your insight about what you would do or not do again. I built a 16' x 20' structure years ago at our old house so although I'm 20 years older, I'm ok with the technical and physical sides of the project. I just want to be smarter about the details and super efficient about the use of materials and design features. Thanks...image attached as an example.