Not a « pin a number on » question, just an « I want to get back to normal » question in two parts that perhaps someone will be kind enough to educate me....

I am wondering if there are any « adaptive » « smart » « ai adjusted» structured training programs out there.

What I am getting at is that in every competitive athletic time of my life, I have had a coach who had a plan for a structured workout and then would adjust the next structured workout based on various performance metrics of the previous one or several workouts.

Now, it seems that all of the programs that I can find (and even the ones from coaches) are, in a way, lazy in that they pop out the workout schedule for the next x weeks or months and don’t make an adjustment to them or add in other workouts based on how the performance is going.

The second part of the question is about nutrition and if any take this into account (or if anyone has any thoughts for me) which is what brings this original structured workout question up.

Over the last six months, I was finally diagnosed with a trifecta of food/ digestive issues which I have evidently had for my whole life but didn’t realize since it seemed « normal » to me until it wasn’t bearable. I have lactose intolerance, gluten intolerance, and have fructose malabsorption issues.

So, I have been struggling on some days. I know that some of it is because on some days during the whole long process of elimination diets and figuring out what and how much of what I can eat I am in calorie deficit.

But some of it is that I literally can not eat so many of the things that I had always learned to eat before, during, or after exercise.

I have been through all of the structured training threads and fat adapted training threads and so on here and elsewhere on the interwebs but am still at a bit of a loss for what to do.

If anyone knows of any « adjustable » « adaptable » or whatever programs or any that include nutrition in some way. Or have any thoughts to share, I am all ears.

I would just like to apply some logic to trying to get back to and maintain the capabilities that I used to have (age adjusted of course).

Thanks.