I recently moved to Boston from Seattle and don't have an appropriately warm winter coat for casual wear. Looking for a something to wear around town on the athletic side of appearances, would prefer a hardshell outer for snow and abrasion resistance. I have a Rab heavy softshell that is good to ~25-30* and a Rab down coat for when I want something light and packable but want something with a durable face for day to day. Looking mostly at insulated ski coats or mid-weight parkas.

I am fairly tall with long arms making finding clothes that fit a challenge, Rab size L fits quite well, First Ascent L Tall fits acceptably, most mainstream outdoor brands are too short in the sleeves and/or too boxy (North Face, Mountain Hardware are too boxy, Arcteryx is too short). Rab doesn't have a hard shell insulated coat in the catalog that I can find. I ordered and will be returning a Lands End parka in LT as it was too boxy and the sleeves were too short, past experience suggests the same fit with LL Bean. Looked at eddie bauer talls and don't see anything I really like.

I am looking at other euro brands as they tend to be cut thinner and longer than US brands, any feedback on Helly Hansen fit as I can get them for a good price? They are hard to find in stores
https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/al...t-jacket-65667

Patagonia is hit or miss on fit and often too short but they make a couple nice jackets in this category for premium prices and I can get to a patagonia store to try on.

Any other companies that run long in the arms (or make tall sizes) to look for?