I did a search but didn't find anything that applies to what I'm experiencing. It may be nothing, but I have a very hard time getting my HR above 150. I'll be 54 next month, I take BP meds (Valsartan 160mg) and Meloxicam (7.5mg). My most recent cholesterol was 164 with all the right numbers and ratios. I take a low dose Lipitor (20mg). My resting HR is usually 50-52 bpm and upon waking it's often in upper 40's.

I've been doing quite a bit of Zwift with my Wahoo KICKR and have steadily raised my FTP about 50 watts since December but even if I completely sell out on a climb to the point that my legs are about to quit, my HR might get to 155. I did a MTB race yesterday on my gravel bike and averaged 131 bpm with a max of 150. I was working hard, I chased down some guys riding the proper bikes after they gapped me on some single track and pulled them back. It just seems odd that my HR seems to have a governor around 150.

By definition I have Bradycardia but I also consider myself an athlete so that's a factor in my HR being low. In my 20's and early 30's I had a similar low HR but I could also get into the upper 180's, low 190's on a sprint. I'd time trial 170-175 for 40K. Now I wonder what is going on if anything or if it's just a matter of getting older.