In looking for some ways to motivate myself a little more intentionally, I signed up for the Parkway Classic in VA next Spring- a 10 mile races from Mt Vernon to Old Town.
Also contemplating the Backyard Burn trail running series...

So my question is, are there any good resources out there for training for a running race that encompass other sports- namely biking and/or rowing? I fully understand training for a marathon may dictate that you largely leave the bike in the garage for a couple months, but a 10 miler is short enough that I should be able to "workout" myself into good enough shape to have a decent result, while not shutting the door on variety.

Assuming 5-6 workouts a week, should I plan one long run, one or two speed workouts, then use the bike and erg for recovery days, etc?

I know it's an open ended question, but I'm sitting here at the end of Nov not quite in the shape I'd prefer, and a winter of cycling, rowing (indoors), Peloton (indoors), and running outdoors (and hotel treadmills) ahead of me and trying to figure out the best way to combine them into something that could reasonably be called running fitness.

Thanks in advance.