Seems like a good opportunity to post in here. Put together a route in VT for some friends to come over and ride, obviously worth overdoing with a map and "timed" segments. Leaving out our back door with 7ish enduro segments. Nice 22 mile day, with more descending then ascending (maybe 3200' climbed). It wasnt a race, but wanted to capture the fun of chilling up climbs with your friends and descending at full pace. For a mixed group of skills I think it worked pretty well, allowing the group to stay together and everyone let loose when they want. The route was pretty much most of the intermediate trails I could connect, with easy climbing and hard descending. Theres a lot of difficult ones I'm saving for future years.

Been looking for an excuse to get back into video. This was a challenge filming/leading, as I didnt want to stop on the descending too often to film. Had the camera in a bar bag, which kept me from using the follow focus I really wanted to play with. Overall a success I'd say though.