Not Zwift.

I've had a video game system since I was ~6 or so, starting with the SNES. I always liked them, but I've never considered myself a 'gamer'. As a kid video games were something to play when home from school sick, or later at night when it was too dark to go outside, or it was raining. It's the same now - something fun to do when there's nothing else to do (which is increasingly rare these days). I told my neighbor (who was wearing a Zelda t-shirt at the time) that while I'm not nerdy enough to buy a Zelda t-shirt, I am nerdy enough to recognize one. So while I enjoy playing games, I don't follow along closely enough to know what the latest greatest stuff is.

I picked up a PS4 a few months ago, what games would y'all recommend? I really like single player best. So far I've got:

Grand Turismo - fun racing sim, I like it, but it fills the 'need' for racing games, don't really want another

Destiny - from the makers of Halo (which is easily one of my favorite games ever), it was a disappointment. Hard to follow the story, gets repetitive, a million different weapons that are all mostly the same. I haven't finished it, not sure that I will. Also, I *HATE* that you can't pause the game! WTF! With a baby in the house now that's pretty much a deal breaker.

Horizon Zero Dawn - this game is awesome. Interesting premise (similar to Destiny actually), fun game play. I'm playing through it a 2nd time now on a harder difficulty setting. I love that you can pause it at any point (even in the middle of a fight), turn off the PS4, and pick up exactly where you left off whenever you come back to it. Since I don't play that much, and rarely for more than 30mins at a time, this is super handy.

I think I'm going to order Tony Hawk 5, always enjoyed those games. I saw on FB that a new Red Dead Redemption is coming out later this year, I'll probably get it, I enjoyed the first one.

I always enjoyed the Grand Theft Auto games, but also always felt kinda bad about playing them, like I needed to go to church afterwards. One of my favorite things to do was enter the cheat codes for all the weapons/ammo/armor and see how much havoc I could bring before getting taken down. With the baby in the house now, and knowing that before long she'll be a little sponge and learning words, probably won't get another GTA game.

What else should I look into?