Come to booth 1073 today and let me show you the result of a project that became real only a few days ago. I had a design for a seat lug binder bolt, a perfect one for all of us to use, and asked Horst Engineering in Connecticut to make it real. Horst is a family business that has over 70 years in precision manufacturing. Scott and Art there have made a stainless steel part with cold-rolled threads that checks all of my boxes. Further, I wanted to bundle my new component with a 5mm allen key from Silca. Conversations with Joshua led to widening the net and adding a small amount of lube so that the user has all the tools needed for assembly. We brought in the other Josh (this one from NixFrixShun) and he's supplying the NFS Race Grease. I sourced a 2.5 milliliter case in which the lube sits. Josh (the Silca Josh...) designed the small case that all of these jewels nest in. See Image.

These precious boxes arrived only 48 hours ago and I'd love it if all of you visit and have a closer look.

The overarching agenda I had at the front end was to make a bolt assembly available for the hand-made sector, one that was a perfect fit, made to the same high standards as the frames that bear our name, and one that wasn't some aftermarket or rebranded part, similar to those often kept at the bottom of tool boxes, or in glove compartments, for those emergency moments.