User Tag List

Thread: grip 6 belts

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default grip 6 belts

I am feeling like a complete shill for this, as well as a victim myself of click bait on I don't remember which web site I was surfing, but I took the plunge and ordered what for me are expensive belts, at least for non leather (and even there, I'm set because before moving away from Cleveland I bought 2 hand made belts from an Amish leather & saddlery guy. Heirloom quality for cheap) at $35 a pop, but they seemed exactly like what folks here would appreciate, and actually not that pricey for made in usa, innovative product. I may have to grab a couple more, cause I'm really digging the 2 I grabbed.. think there was a first time buyer coupon

https://grip6.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: grip 6 belts

thanks. ordered one, i need a new jeans belt.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryScientist View Post
    thanks. ordered one, i need a new jeans belt.
    just to follow-up; got this belt and really like it, very simple and effective. seems like a great material for the belt itself and i can see this lasting a good long while. thanks for the rec.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryScientist View Post
    just to follow-up; got this belt and really like it, very simple and effective. seems like a great material for the belt itself and i can see this lasting a good long while. thanks for the rec.
    yeah, it's kinda weird because one finds it so simple that it can't be worth more than $10-15, but that's the elegance of design. Plus, made in USA.
    I'm too cheap to pony up for the buckles with cut outs (or the carbon fiber), but they are pretty neat too. I've never noticed my normal belts to be heavy, but the grip6 is noticeably light; I also like the infinite adjustability, not having to choose which hole fits best. and I bet you could use the belt webbing as a tow strap