About 25 years ago I bought a large Craftsman set of SAE and Metric wrenches and sockets. Over time I've lost some wrenches, and as I was working on the Alfa on Saturday (changing the clutch master and slave cylinders) I realized that I need to replace the lost tools and widen my range of small metric combination wrenches. I'm also missing a few sockets here and there.

The question is whether I should stick with Craftsman or go with another brand. (Wikipedia says that the small Craftsman stuff I would need are now made overseas, mostly China).

I'm thinking that for the ones and twos requires to fill gaps for those I've lost I'll stick with Craftsman (I'm not totally anal, but it would be nice to see matching stuff in the toolbox drawer. Seeing a mishmash of stuff won't make me quite as happy.)

But for the sets of say, 9 combination wrenches in very small metric sizes, I'll get something generic. (read: Made in China)

However, if anyone can recommend a reasonably priced Made in USA (or other non-sweatshop location) I'll consider that.

Any ideas?

Thanks