Well first of all, good luck.

Secondly, to be crystal clear, you are free to use any and all photos from the build of of my frame, and any photos I’ve taken of the build... you’re welcome to them, and if you want anymore, or just better ones, please ask!

Practically, since your bikes are awesome you need to update your website, your facebook page and god forbid get some stuff on instagram. They are dated...shall we say.

Then there are the handmade bikeshows. Sounds like you are sorted for the Melbourne show, if you are interested in the tiny Sydney one (i forget it’s name) and want a bike let me know!

I think it would be worth trying to get a bike reviewed in one or all of the Aussie bike mags. Again, i’m happy to be lending the bike.

And then Cycling Tips and the Radavist? But I imagine Rich is better connected throughout the industry. I’ve got no connections, but I’m happy to let people try the bike!

Ooh, and start actually invoicing deposits and progress payments - working capital shouldn’t be coming out of your savings - that’s not right.