Dear Guest, Please register or login. Content don't create itself! Thank you

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: +++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!+++++++++++++ star wars ++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: +++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!+++++++++++++ star wars ++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j44ke View Post
    Disney not HBO? I just cannot bring myself to sign up for another subscription. Cable television has defeated the internet.
    That was my first reaction, but the Disney vault is impressive and my generally anti-tech wife really enjoyed watching a few of her old favorites this weekend. I have never had cable, currently YouTube TV, Netflix and now this one. I did wait a few days before signing up to let the dust settle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: +++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!+++++++++++++ star wars ++++++++++spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've liked the Mandolorian so far. I had more problems with buffering watching the second episode than I did the first on opening day.

Disney is keeping the price low enough that it is an easy choice. Lots of people are complaining about all the services now. What is nice compared to the days of cable past is that you can go online and pickup a new service or cancel a current one in a few minutes. Don't need to see every episode of a show the night it airs? Wait for the season to come out and binge it in a month. Then drop the service again.

Edit to add. I just looked at my HBO Now account and you don't have to keep it set to Auto-Renew. Turn that switch off and they will tell you how many days left that you already paid for. That's pretty nice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123