I also posted this in the frame builder event forum

Hey everyone, I got the OK from Bina to plan a raffle at the Philly show to benefit Charlie Cunningham. I am looking for your input on participation and execution.

I was thinking if each of the builders could toss in some sort of soft good we could put together some pretty attractive baskets. Tickets could be sold for $5-$10 bucks for a chance to win swag from the likes of you all, which is pretty rad. It probably makes sense to have a drawing each day so no one is discouraged from buying in.

The execution is something we would need to work out. My number 2 goal, behind raising money, is to not have it draw attention to our booth. The most secure way would be to have the goods displayed at an entrance so everyone has a chance to take notice and buy tickets at one spot. There will be a huge amount of people in attendance so I don't expect anyone to volunteer all of there time to manning a table away from their own booth.

I will reach out to the other exhibitors to see if any of them would like to donate anything.

Please give me any and all feedback you might have regarding participation and execution.

I can be reached at yokeiseasybicycleco@gmail.com

Thanks,
Phil Reist