User Tag List

Thread: video: best of video (compilation): cycling Alps, Pyrénées, Andalucia, Canary islands

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default video: best of video (compilation): cycling Alps, Pyrénées, Andalucia, Canary islands

Hello, now I share two videos, best of videos that I edited.

In the last decade every summer I cycle in european mountains. Based on my excperiences (more than 40.000 kms abroad, mainly in the Alps, Pyrénées, Andalucia, on Canary islands) I strated editing few best of videos my tours.

1st: my bicycletour that I had this summer in the Alps (1828 kms + 39441 m ) . This video contains not all of the climbs that I cycled but the most beautiful ones or most memorable ones. The following clmbs can be seen for few dozen seconds or for a minute:
    Passo Mortirlo, Gavia, Umbrail, Passo dello Stelvio , Forcola di Livigno , Passo dello Spluga , Juf , Oberalppass , Sustenpass (in rain + 3 degrees Celsius) , Triftalp ( 2090 m) , Moosalp (Stalden side along the vertical rockwall ) , Simplonpass , Colle Fauniera (partly above clouds) , Usseglio - Alpe Bessanetto climb (with chamois !!! ) , Col des Gondrans, La Bergerie du Bois Noir (2009 m), Col du Granon, Sestriere

Have pleasure with the video & thanks for watching ! :)

2nd: THis video could be called as best of video of my bicycletours happend between 2010-2015

This is a video compilation with music, so this video can be used for a spinning training. A lot of wonderful ascents, landscapes can be watched in the video where I cycled in the last 5 years. It was recorded in the Alps, Pyrénées, Andalucia (Costa del Sol + Sierra Nevada). Few climbs that appear in the video: Mont Ventoux, Passo di Gavia, Bonette, Galibier, there are ascents that hadn't been filmed was rarely filmed ( Dürrboden), Col de la Core, Peyresourde, Ordesa National park in the Pyrénées, Pico Veleta (3394 m) in Andalucia. Few minutes about famous cycling challenges can be seen too: Monte Grappa challenge (261 km + 7241 m), Ötztaler radmarathon (228 km + 5500 m), Valtellina Extreme brevet (345 km + 8998 m). Have pleasure with the video & thanks for watching ! :)

Gabor

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: video: best of video (compilation): cycling Alps, Pyrénées, Andalucia, Canary isl

Hello !
    I'm happy to to present another compilation / best of video about another great bicycletour in the French Alps with several legendary climbs, ascents (1530 km + 28989 m ) The tour happened in the year 2011.
    After the first 2 days (in Italy ) I cycled in France and visited famous, Tour de France cols, climbs, like Bonette (2802 m), Col d'Izoard (2360 m), Alpe d'Huez, Col du Galibier (2645 m), Col de l'Iseran (2770 m), but few hardly known ones, like Parking du Laus, Le Saut, Plan de Lac (2360 m) - one of my favourite. On the climb of Col de la Lombarde I saw chamois, unfortunately only for few seconds, but in the year 2014 on a hardly known italian ascent (will be presented in few weeks time smile hangulatjel ) offered me the opportunity to record 2 chamoises for video for ca. 1 min long. At La Bonette (2802 m) I got the best amazing weather that I could: sunshine with very small clouds, cumuluses.

Have pleasure with the video and thanks for watching :)
    Gabor