Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hold the press film nerds!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hold the press film nerds!!

It seems that the entire Criterion collection is on hulu this weekend... for cheap. How cheap? Free!! And if it's free, it's for me! I'll be buying some kettle chips and beers and then deciding between Truffaut and Oshima. Glad I got a long ride in this morning.

Cancel Your Plans: Hulu Has Entire Criterion Collection This Weekend: Gothamist

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hold the press film nerds!!

aah above us the waves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by al415 View Post
    It seems that the entire Criterion collection is on hulu this weekend... for cheap. How cheap? Free!! And if it's free, it's for me! I'll be buying some kettle chips and beers and then deciding between Truffaut and Oshima. Glad I got a long ride in this morning.

Cancel Your Plans: Hulu Has Entire Criterion Collection This Weekend: Gothamist
    That is pretty hard to beat. Jeeeezez..my list is forming immediately and growing exponentially as I type these words. I won't watch any tho....seen most of 'em a million times. So many titles that never get old, tho. If I thought they'd be remotely interested in something the Old Man is interested in...I'd have my teen daughter and her friends glued to the TV all weekend. "Girls....THIS is Cinema!" "Hey...cool Dad, but 16 and Pregnant is on..and then a Dance Moms marathon..." I get it...maybe they can discover the French New Wave in high school or college. I've probably put her off of anything cinematic I'd suggest since I made her watch "Un Chien Andalou" once. I should have started her off with "La Dolce Vita".

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't do Hulu, but lots of the Criterion collection is on my Netflix DVD queue.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I've got a cold this weekend! PERFECT!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zimmermanbicycle View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I've got a cold this weekend! PERFECT!
    It's not part of the Criterion Collection, but if you were home sick with a bad tooth-ache I would have recommended "Marathon Man."

Is it safe?