Thread: Yoga and/or Pilates

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Yoga and/or Pilates

Quote Originally Posted by zachateseverything View Post
    I'll bite. Any recommendations on instructors offering remote classes (live or pre-taped)? I've got the killer combo of bike racer and office desk worker back.
    YogaDistrict. They have a $35 all you care to consume one month deal that I'm trying out now. What I like most is that they have classes starting at 6 am until after dinnertime. They offer a bit of everything with a lean in to Vinyassa/Flow. https://www.yogadistrict.com

Extend Yoga also offers Zoom classes beginning (mostly) at 10am until evening with similar fees. What I like most about this group is that all the instructors are very VERY experienced. https://extendyoga.com/

New to Yoga or coming back?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm in for Pie and Lattes........

My wife likes Yoga by Adrian on the YouTubes. There's quite a bit out there in the yoga for cyclists genre though too. With the yang activation I get from cycling, I much prefer restorative or yin yoga to anything in the flow-bot realm.
    Dan in Oregon

---------------

The wheel is round. The hill lasts as long as it lasts. That's a fact. Everything else is pure theory.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been a member of CorePower for years and they have pre-recorded and live. I haven't done many of the live classes, but I do like the pre-recorded and they have hundreds available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clean39T View Post
    I'm in for Pie and Lattes........

My wife likes Yoga by Adrian on the YouTubes. There's quite a bit out there in the yoga for cyclists genre though too. With the yang activation I get from cycling, I much prefer restorative or yin yoga to anything in the flow-bot realm.
    Understood. During the high mileage months I have to back off the more intense yoga, it kills my legs. Go figure?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123