Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: College football

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: College football

I live just a few miles north of Notre Dame and South Bend. I was just listening to the 11 local news broadcast. This is a super weird story. The ND athletic director obviously believes Manti was a victim and not a participant in the hoax his girl friend died. He (the AD) cried at the press conference. He said investigators indicated their were lots of phone calls to someone + texts. All the newscasters are scratching their heads. I read the South Bend Tribune to start my day and every article in the past about him seemed to indicate he was a genuine Mormon Christian. He often references God in interviews and mentions how he prays all the time. He comes across a lot more sincere than smart. He's not attending ND because of his brains. While probably being rich with good scores is the primary reason you can get into ND, it is still a real Catholic University that promotes ethics and morality. So I'm not ready to jump on the bang wagon he wanted to falsely pull some emotional strings for a few more Heisman votes. He comes across as modest. This is just not a formula to create a big lie. It is a lot easier for me to believe he didn't catch on (plenty of evidence for that when I listen to him talk) than he tried to pull one over on everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I just hope his draft stock falls enough that the Giants can snag him."
    If the BCS game displayed his true ability then you have nothing to worry about.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the NFL is any harder than playing Alabama, i think this fella is going to have a hard time.. It is easy to look great when you are playing teams that are sub-par, i.e. Navy, Purdue, Pittsburgh and so on.

When Manti finally played a good offense, he was non-existent. Maybe he was still torn up from his non-existent girlfriends, non-existent death.. But, man he got run over.

I also am calling severe bullshit on the story of him not knowing.. I have dated girls that i wish did not exist, i have even dated girls that when it was all said and done became non-existent to me. But, i think they were factually existent..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ben
    I saw where you had the ridgewood bbq sauce recipe. Would you please email it to me ??

[email protected]

I will pay you for the recipe if it is valid.................

[email protected]

Thanks
    Scott

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345