Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NFS Chainlube & Race Grease: The wait is over

NixFrixShun(tm) aka "NFS"

#NFS < on Twitter & @velocipedesalon to follow

Ladies and Gents the wait is over. After years of testing other peoples chain lubes and being nonplussed or worse sorely disappointed OR WORSE having their space age goop ruin my perfectly good chains the wait is over!!!

Owing to my past employment history in the mining industry I've got deep (cough) knowledge with high tech industrial lubricants. That and the never ending quest to find something that will last one week of commutes in all weather and actually does the job has been frustrating at best.

NFS is a no holds barred chain lube that will last for extended periods of riding and does a terrific job of lubricating the chain. Because all profits will go to subsidize Framebuilders attendance at Ballers Ride I'm able to not be a cheap skate with ingredients.

If you needed a three page description of how to use chain lube please do not buy this product.

Last, the product is ready for sale as soon as I've completed the webstore elements at BallersRide

In the meantime, ask questions here and I'll do my best.

Oh you asked the price??? $15 (not incl. shipping) for what should be a one season supply that should last 12 months even for the big Baller hizzself ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Too Tall; 12-28-2012 at 10:20 AM.