User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone think the new Ferrari looks like a Corvette?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Anyone think the new Ferrari looks like a Corvette?

ok, so at first glance, yes, perhaps the silhouette is vaguely vette-ish. however, watch this video and it's clear that the f12 is no corvette; not even close.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HorsCat View Post
    does anyone have current info on whether ferrari does (or would) manufacture its cars with a manual transmission? i know it has served many a f1 driver well, but the thought of driving a ferrari with paddle shifters isn't one that's going to make me want to plunk the $$ down; i'd much rather save a couple hundred grand and go with lesser porsche or bimmer.
    't'would be to have a couple hundred grand to save. I remember a few years ago driving through Switzerland and seeing a veritable peloton of Ferraris, let by about 5 or 6 Enzos. No joke. It was jaw dropping.

I liked the F430 but for the most part Ferraris are borderline shark jumping vehicles. Everyone here disses Corvettes but they offer serious performance for affordable $$$. I spent a day at a track about 18 months ago and someone showed up with a ZR1. Seriously, seriously fast car that was completely at home in that environment.

If I were in the market for a sports car that I would never explore the limits of it'd be either a Corvette or a Porsche Cayman S. And if I had a bit more I'd go with a 911 Turbo.

But most Ferraris in the US (and elsewhere for that matter) are for plastic surgeons who live in So Cal, or airline CEOs who have led their companies into the abyss of Chapter 11 and raided the employees' pension funds.

That said, I wish Ferrari would get competitive again in F1 and make F1 relevant again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm... I see Tiburon, which I saw for the first time in a parade... and I thought
    it was an Aston Martin, of which some models do resemble a Ferrari. I can't see a
    Corvette anywhere though.

-Max

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do american cars now go round corners?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123