Ciao Dario,

I've been hopeful and anxious you'd eventually be 'Smoked Out' here - this is GOOD stuff!! Thank you for your participation, for answering all our questions...for allowing us to better get to know you. Like others here, I met you at the 2010 NAHBS in Richmond, and again this year in Austin. I own four of your fine frames - 2 8:30 A.M.'s - 1 cyclocross, 1 road, a Marcelo, and a Love #3 and have a question re: the originally spec'd Stella Azzurra Bellagio carbon 'cross fork of the 8:30 A.M. Unfortunately, the fork's carbon steerer tube cracked. I had to replace it but couldn't find another identical fork and was informed Trialtir wasn't importing them anymore. For that reason, and since you have history with Reynolds, I replaced it with an Ouzo Pro carbon 'cross fork. While I believe the rakes are the same, I'm not sure on the axle to crown lengths, thus seeking your input & feedback. Another question - have you always built exclusively with round tubes and was this decision based on supplier availability or influence, or an evolutionary change in your design due to years of experience, rider feedback, etc.?

Thanks,