User Tag List

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Pegoretti Cicli

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Pegoretti Cicli

Quote Originally Posted by davids View Post
    Dear Dario,

How do you deal with customers who are so enthralled with your bicycles that they assign meaning to the day you build them, and so demanding that they would ask you to juggle your schedule to fulfill their fantasies?

Yours,
    David
    Ciao Davide ,
    i love to chat with the customers , sometimes when i am really busy it takes long time to reply and I like to try to satisfy the demands, sometimes I can and sometimes not but it's important to try,

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by advineas View Post
    David,

I think you got me wrong, I do not care when my frame arrives, November2012 or June 2013, Dario does not change his schedule (he would not anyway), it does not matter, but it would be nice if the date would be at my name day or the one of my dad or oldest son, written on the bike. I am passionate about bikes, as the majority of the people here I guess, that is it. I ride a lot, my wife does, my boys do, my friends do, we ride everything from track to BMX, from Downhill to road from cross to whatever, but Dario's bikes are special.

I am not stalking, I am not a freak, my bikes are my bikes, I do not have any weird relationship to steel tubes ;)

Is this what you are aiming at?

Best,

advineas
    Ciao Martin,
    i will try to do my best , it is not a great time because we are a bit busy , too many shows and we are close to move to another building .
    Adios Caldonazzo.
    dp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Round View Post
    Ciao Martin,
    i will try to do my best , it is not a great time because we are a bit busy , too many shows and we are close to move to another building .
    Adios Caldonazzo.
    dp
    Dario,

you are leaving the Caldonazzo shop behind? really? But you stay in the area?
    If not, I have a building that might fit, we just need to put out the tractors, the other machinery and same barrels of wine

Best,

Martin
    somewhere between apricot trees and vineyards

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David,

I think you got me wrong, I do not care when my frame arrives, November2012 or June 2013, Dario does not change his schedule (he would not anyway), it does not matter, but it would be nice if the date would be at my name day or the one of my dad or oldest son, written on the bike. I am passionate about bikes, as the majority of the people here I guess, that is it. I ride a lot, my wife does, my boys do, my friends do, we ride everything from track to BMX, from Downhill to road from cross to whatever, but Dario's bikes are special.

I am not stalking, I am not a freak, my bikes are my bikes, I do not have any weird relationship to steel tubes ;)

Is this what you are aiming at?

Best,

advineas
    Yes, that's what I was aiming at! Some of my framebuilder contacts tell me they spend as much time dealing with the customers in their queues as they do making their frames. It's not how they want to spend their careers, however gracious they are about it in public.

And I agree: Dario's bikes are special. So is Dario!
    GO!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to know how much it took us to talk about my new Duende CX - approxiomately 3 minutes without written confirmation neither from my nor from Dario's side, then an E-mail from my side to confirm appr. a week later and then this was it.
    David, I have got other things to do than stalking a frame builder believe me!

Best,

Martin

Quote Originally Posted by davids View Post
    Yes, that's what I was aiming at! Some of my framebuilder contacts tell me they spend as much time dealing with the customers in their queues as they do making their frames. It's not how they want to spend their careers, however gracious they are about it in public.

And I agree: Dario's bikes are special. So is Dario!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to know how much it took us to talk about my new Duende CX - approxiomately 3 minutes without written confirmation neither from my nor from Dario's side, then an E-mail from my side to confirm appr. a week later and then this was it.
    David, I have got other things to do than stalking a frame builder believe me!

Best,

Martin
    Martin...you forgot "5 minutes of talking in a very steep ascent at the '12 Pegoraduno with a mad guy like sdg71".... :)
    And remember, the hurried cat gives birth to blind kittens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dario,

you are leaving the Caldonazzo shop behind? really? But you stay in the area?
    If not, I have a building that might fit, we just need to put out the tractors, the other machinery and same barrels of wine

Best,

Martin

Ciao Martin,

I saw Dario a couple of weeks back and he's moving the Pegoretti Cicli head office and manufacturing plant to Marter - near Borgo Valsugana and that nasty climb up to Rifugio Serot - November I think he said.

I don't think he was looking forward to all the hassle.

As regards the Pegoretti ordering process, what can I say? It's certainly unique, like the man himself.

I ordered a Marcelo during Pegoraduno (at least, I think I did )

Catherine ordered a new Respo when we visited the other week - she told Dario she wanted a new frame and his reply was - why, why you want a new frame?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Boy View Post
    Ciao Martin,

I saw Dario a couple of weeks back and he's moving the Pegoretti Cicli head office and manufacturing plant to Marter - near Borgo Valsugana and that nasty climb up to Rifugio Serot - November I think he said.

As regards the Pegoretti ordering process, what can I say? It's certainly unique, like the man himself.

I ordered a Marcelo during Pegoraduno (at least, I think I did )

Catherine ordered a new Respo when we visited the other week - she told Dario she wanted a new frame and his reply was - why, why you want a new frame?
    Answer : cause 2 pegs are better than 1!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Shiny Boy;429807]Ciao Martin,

Moving??? Moving??? Ok where are we going to hang out when visiting Dario. Tiziano and the Monte Cimone is just around the corner from Dario's shop, and it is THE PLACE, the Perfect Hang spot for all of Dario's tifosi and for the Man himself. Coffee, Spritzs, Vino, Panini etc etc all within 200 meters of the Shop. You could always find Dario there at 1PM, and then again @ 6PM, and then again around 11PM. What about Jack???Is he moving too???

Zio Franco
    Il vero lusso č il tempo da dedicare alle proprie passioni.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=fc356;429909]
    Ciao Martin,

Moving??? Moving??? Ok where are we going to hang out when visiting Dario. Tiziano and the Monte Cimone is just around the corner from Dario's shop, and it is THE PLACE, the Perfect Hang spot for all of Dario's tifosi and for the Man himself. Coffee, Spritzs, Vino, Panini etc etc all within 200 meters of the Shop. You could always find Dario there at 1PM, and then again @ 6PM, and then again around 11PM. What about Jack???Is he moving too???

Zio Franco
    Paul,

are you sure that Dario told marter and not "marte" (in English Mars...the planet)? :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=fc356;429909]
    Ciao Martin,

Zio Franco
    ZF.................I'm sure the eating and drinking side of things will have been part of the criteria in choosing the new digs - there's bound to be a decent hang out nearby - Dario's spent many years developing his panza, he's not about to let all that good work go to waste p

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao,
    According with the gregorian calendar we use to write on the chainstay the saint of the day that the frame is ready for the clearcoat :
    The first one is San Simplicio
    Pope Simplicius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The second is San Emilio , 28 of may
    Calendario dei santi - Wikipedia
    D
    Dear Dario,

That is a very unique way to make the bikes special. Do you have the Saints name on all of your bikes, or only certain paint scheme? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevencyclist View Post
    Dear Dario,

That is a very unique way to make the bikes special. Do you have the Saints name on all of your bikes, or only certain paint scheme? Thanks.
    Dear Friend,

as far as i know Dario i can tell you "it depends on which side of the bed i wake up in the morning"...cheers

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao ,
    i can try to do my best , will be a pleasure to build a frame for you.
    d
    Dario,

I just put an order through your website. Hopefully its okay not including a fit sheet for a custom frame if I can meet up with you when I am in Trento on Wednesday the 26th of September.

Cheers,

Alex

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by afie View Post
    Dario,

I just put an order through your website. Hopefully its okay not including a fit sheet for a custom frame if I can meet up with you when I am in Trento on Wednesday the 26th of September.

Cheers,

Alex
    Ciao

probably you can meet Dario here

Interbike - Show Overview

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicola,

Roseto degli Abruzzi -are you completely nuts? You know how far that is for Andi, Pippo and me?
    We will come, I have put the date already as top priority in my calendar!

Best

Martin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdg71 View Post
    Ciao

probably you can meet Dario here

Interbike - Show Overview
    Ciao Nicola

I have gone through the exhibitor list...I do not see Pegoretti listed.

Maybe Dario can confirm for us...

Dario will you perhaps be a guest of Giorgio and Gitabike at this years Interbike? Or guest of someone else as an exhibitor? Thank-you Dario! All the best.

Guy
    The mountains are calling and I must go.

- John Muir

The name is Guy Fazzio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dario and his bikes will be part of the Gita booth at Interbike.

He told me that he will also be coming to NAHBS in Denver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this is the case, I would prefer NAHBS over Interbike. My Dad and some associates may be at Interbike though.

Will have to send Dad over to Gita to meet the Master and Giorgio.

Guy
    The mountains are calling and I must go.

- John Muir

The name is Guy Fazzio

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dario, are you going to Denver for NAHBS 2013? If so I'll bring some New Mexican wine and green chile for you