User Tag List

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Pegoretti Cicli

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Pegoretti Cicli

Guys first of all thanks for answers.Maybe i'm wrong because i forgot to tell you that i already have a Marcelo and a Big Leg Emma and i know Dario from a beautiful piece, the frames that i have nominated all would go well for me, everyone who the particularities of the case, i discussed with Dario.Major doubts for them choosing the color and graphical schema, because as isaid earlier, to Martin, i'm always more inclined to choose the "Faema" or "Panel", but i have to admit that not reject a solution less classical, see "Catch the spider" (maybe blue with orange lines) or the "Crank".

Roberto

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roberto, if the gialloblù in your nickname refers to the colours of the city of Verona, a classic paintjob would be the faema in the Veronese colours blue base and faschetta giallo (?), but I have not seen a BLE with faema graphics yet, this might be a very special one-of-a-kind.

Martin, I am going on a ride now! wind, rain in summer, that is what I like ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciofecca gialloblù View Post
    Guys first of all thanks for answers.Maybe i'm wrong because i forgot to tell you that i already have a Marcelo and a Big Leg Emma and i know Dario from a beautiful piece, the frames that i have nominated all would go well for me, everyone who the particularities of the case, i discussed with Dario.Major doubts for them choosing the color and graphical schema, because as isaid earlier, to Martin, i'm always more inclined to choose the "Faema" or "Panel", but i have to admit that not reject a solution less classical, see "Catch the spider" (maybe blue with orange lines) or the "Crank".

Roberto

Roberto,

What paint scheme do you have on your BLE and Marcelo - do you have photos?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Shiny Boy,
    not as decent camera recovery i see you post a couple of photos, Marcelo is in white with blue lettering Pearlized, Big Leg Emma is a Molteni, both have the steel fork.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Boy View Post
    Roberto,

What paint scheme do you have on your BLE and Marcelo - do you have photos?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mauro are both very nice, but if i have to express a preference i prefer the first.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes you understood perfectly, it is precisely in Verona, in fact i had a thought of a solution like the one you suggest, shouldn't be hurt even a "Panel" with main color blue and the Panel played on different shades of yellow-orange, leaving all the creativity of Dario. Perhaps, however, this solution, very elegant and very nice, would be better suited for a Luigino or at least a Day Is Done, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by advineas View Post
    Roberto, if the gialloblù in your nickname refers to the colours of the city of Verona, a classic paintjob would be the faema in the Veronese colours blue base and faschetta giallo (?), but I have not seen a BLE with faema graphics yet, this might be a very special one-of-a-kind.

Martin, I am going on a ride now! wind, rain in summer, that is what I like ;)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Shiny Boy,
    not as decent camera recovery i see you post a couple of photos, Marcelo is in white with blue lettering Pearlized, Big Leg Emma is a Molteni, both have the steel fork.
    .....in that case it must be Responsorium with Falz and ciavete - I think go for something different than you already have
    cheers,
    Paul

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Paul,
    now i recognized, you came to Pegoraduno in May.I noticed that no one, though, has referred to the graphics of the Day is Done, maybe it's a less known, because frame produced by less time from Dario, but i assure you it is amazing.With the permission of his friend Pierpaolo placed a photo of her gorgeous Day Is Done:

IMG_3212[1].jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davids View Post

So call Craig. He will take care of you.
    Just called Craig...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by burgess1108 View Post
    Just called Craig...
    it's true.
    bamboo, aluminum, wood.

My name is Craig Gaulzetti.

www.summercycles.com

www.gaulzetti.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Paul,
    now i recognized, you came to Pegoraduno in May.I noticed that no one, though, has referred to the graphics of the Day is Done, maybe it's a less known, because frame produced by less time from Dario, but i assure you it is amazing.With the permission of his friend Pierpaolo placed a photo of her gorgeous Day Is Done:

IMG_3212[1].jpg

What a pity not to have with us this beauty.....fortunately for us we had the owner.....cheeers Pierpaolo.....

Paul....the picture of Ciofecca's bikes are like the "sacred graal"....everybody knows that they exist but noone seems to have seen it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanted to take advantage of this forum to greet and thank their work publicly for people who work with Dario and whose hard work and dedication combine to ensure the proper functioning of "Pegoretti Cicli", without detracting from the talent and ingenuity of Dario, maybe it is superfluous to repeat.
    A special thanks to Pietro Petricola (for friends "Pero"), is a true right-hand man of Dario at least once would be worth to see them work together or simply discuss, are just a beautiful pair of colleagues and friends. Pietro made to feel if you can here at Velocipide Salon, as you can see i do not speak English well and i use a translator "Bing translator", as you know i often speak for a long time so i do go crazy the translator (i apologize to everyone for that matter), you Pietro usually are more concise than i will get good translations.I think that Pietro has a great talent, here in Italy is already much appreciated, deserves to be better known outside of Italy.
    Then there's Marco Anesi, i know a little but who also salute and last but not least, the legendary Diego Brunello: Diego occurred at Pegoraduno on a city bike that i weighed at least 12 kg, saying that he would do only the flat path and not the climb, but eventually pushed by his great heart and a healthy dash of madness, 1700 metres! A hero.
    I think this greeting and thanks was dutiful, beautiful bikes which ride with satisfaction would not exist without the valuable work of this team of professionals.Heartfelt thanks guys.

Roberto
    Last edited by ciofecca gialloblù; 07-17-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: bad english

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd throw a little poll to have your opinion.Which would you choose for coloring and graphics:

1 Big Leg Emma

2 Responsorium

3 Day is Done

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Roberto
    If i'm ever fortunate enough to own another pegoretti, it would be Day is Done with a panel paintjob...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wankie View Post
    If i'm ever fortunate enough to own another pegoretti, it would be Day is Done with a panel paintjob...
    Good for you Wankie....your new nickname will be Wankie the Luckie.....:)....please remember to show us the picture of your new D.I.D....another challenge won by Dario (with the aid of mr Darrell McCulloch...) in my opinion....oversizes tubeset in a lugged package....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao Dario

I'm little bit clueless

I'll be fixing my 2nd of your fine artwork soon

My 1st is a Responsorium "Catch The Spider" (Blue/Green)

and

the 2nd is a Love#3 (can someone tell me the name of paint scheme? :) )

Let me understand the functionality of rake. All your bike rake is 45mm. If I were to replace the fork to 43mm rake, how will be bicycle handling? Fast? Slow?

Thank you in advance!

Regards
    sbw

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdg71 View Post
    Good for you Wankie....your new nickname will be Wankie the Luckie.....:)....please remember to show us the picture of your new D.I.D....another challenge won by Dario (with the aid of mr Darrell McCulloch...) in my opinion....oversizes tubeset in a lugged package....
    sdg71, unfortunately the D.I.D won't be in the forseeable future.... already quite fortunate to be able to own a Love #3 and soon, an incoming Mxxxxxo. cheers...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wshah View Post
    Ciao Dario

I'm little bit clueless

I'll be fixing my 2nd of your fine artwork soon

My 1st is a Responsorium "Catch The Spider" (Blue/Green)

and

the 2nd is a Love#3 (can someone tell me the name of paint scheme? :) )

Let me understand the functionality of rake. All your bike rake is 45mm. If I were to replace the fork to 43mm rake, how will be bicycle handling? Fast? Slow?

Thank you in advance!

Regards
    sbw
    Less rake slows the steering .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have an idea what the approximate wait is for a DP at the moment?

Doing cash flow forecasts...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bontie View Post
    Anyone have an idea what the approximate wait is for a DP at the moment?

Doing cash flow forecasts...
    6 - 7 month(?) but this depends largely on the model I think, as Nicola and Diego have told me, the waiting time for a Day is done is way longer. At least this is what Dario told me end of May 2012.
    somewhere between apricot trees and vineyards