User Tag List

Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Pegoretti Cicli

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Pegoretti Cicli

Quote Originally Posted by Round View Post
    It is not very important if you agree or not agree with the decalogue, it's just your opinion, but your opinion has value as a function of the knowledge that you have respect of the question we are talking about , I know the Riccardo background , I know who he is and I know what he did and his current work, therefore his decalogue has my respect and I find corrected what Riccardo wrote , I'd be curious to know what is your background, or maybe you're talking about something you've never built or you don't know exactly how it is built and how it works?
    d
    so a bike customer can't speak about technical facts?
    we(customers) could speak with framebuilders only about what?
    "oh,beautiful!"
    "wonderful!"
    "gorgeous"
    I hope that a bike customer is more for a framebuilder.
    if you want to speak only with framebuilder ok,no problem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

read what I wrote more than a year ago, this is what I think and I have always supported, here on vsalon or in other forums, I have always thought to the final object not only to the material it is made, the result depends by the use of the material, by the choices and in this sense it is possible to build a good or bad steel fork or a good or bad carbon fork.
    d
    ok,I also remember your words,but "scripta manent,verba volant..."
    ok,no problem,thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

round,

che cazzo gli avrai mai fatto al pasquino

which translates into: what the fruck did you do to him to make him so obsessed???

see you in sac if you go. I'll be at Roland's booth.

Happy new year!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by accinson View Post
    round,

which translates into: what the fruck did you do to him to make him so obsessed???

Happy new year!
    very fine dr accinson,very fine,but your translation is not correct(obsessed...).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pier Paolo carissimo,
    felice anno nuovo , about the falz , i named it falz because the edges of the blades reminds the shape of sickle's blade , probably nobody use it at our time but is a memory of my childood , and i like this name .
    there is more than one reason because i chose to make my own fork , the first because was a challenge , it is very exciting the idea to start a new project from the beginning to the end .
    Second point is that i needed a fork designed for a standard headset but the market offer a lot of forks with very large crown that don't match perfectly the headset .
    third , i tried to make the best from the material , what i needed was a very hight lateral stiffness , a good compromise on the front stiffness and the 50 mm rake that i need to match some of my geometries .
    ti auguro un grandissimo e felice anno nuovo
    d
    Dario
    Isnt the Trigon fork on my Marcelo 45mm rake? Will it be OK to change to Falz with 50 mm rake? Or does Falz come also with 45mm rake?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dario, let's forget about pasquino and his pasquinate. There is always, everywhere someone nasty enough to spoil also a wonderful forum like vsalon.
    Would you please tell us about your other project, the one you made with Chris King about the headset designed for your Falz fork? Is that the one called D11, right? Is it done to match with oversize tubes?
    Thank you in advance for your kind answer
    ciao

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by accinson View Post
    round,

Happy new year!
    Dear Accinson,

are you planning to come to Bristol in march? Probably i will be there with Dario, Darren Crisp and many others friends...hope to meet you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by over-the-hill View Post
    Dario
    Isnt the Trigon fork on my Marcelo 45mm rake? Will it be OK to change to Falz with 50 mm rake? Or does Falz come also with 45mm rake?
    I read somewhere that the Falz will come in 45 or 50

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao
    It is true, I've always loved the Aboriginal painting, I took many times inspired by Aboriginal use of color, I find that the technique developed during the years without academic studies but only through the passage of experiences through the generations is fantastic and unique, the reference to the colors of the Earth, and the simplicity/complexity of Aboriginal art has always fascinated me.
    I think the Aboriginal art is still clean, spontaneous, genuine, deeply linked to the man and his land.
    Sure, you can have a touch up paint by gita, we do not use pantone color but ral code as reference colors:
    RAL Color Chart | www.RALcolor.com

I don't know this director but now i'm curious about him , I'll try to find his work.
    ciao
    d
    Dario , thanks for the link to the color chart. Can you or someone from Gita let me know the color name or number for the burgundy and cream colors in the Ayers Rock scheme?
    Molte grazie

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sdg71 View Post
    Dear Accinson,

are you planning to come to Bristol in march? Probably i will be there with Dario, Darren Crisp and many others friends...hope to meet you.
    Bristol is way too far for me. Would love to also check out the music scene.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all
    today i had a chance to touch with hand the Falz: aside from the fact that is beautiful, i could test the lateral stiffness that Dario has researched with such persistence and commitment, the result is truly impressive, the lateral deformation with my hands is very little, the same test applied to other forks had visibly different results with a more pronounced deformation.
    Whether to get a result like this it was necessary to wait a while, i believe that this expectation will definitely pay off, I think Dario has managed to propose something really innovative.
    I'm sorry for my bad english.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciofecca gialloblù View Post
    Hi all
    today i had a chance to touch with hand the Falz: aside from the fact that is beautiful, i could test the lateral stiffness that Dario has researched with such persistence and commitment, the result is truly impressive, the lateral deformation with my hands is very little, the same test applied to other forks had visibly different results with a more pronounced deformation.
    Whether to get a result like this it was necessary to wait a while, i believe that this expectation will definitely pay off, I think Dario has managed to propose something really innovative.
    I'm sorry for my bad english.
    Very cool! Your english is quite good by the way :)

Did you get any pictures?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me but i dont have a photo.
    I spent almost an hour to see the fork, to touch, to turn it and to turn it more in my hands, because the Falz is different from all the forks i've seen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciofecca gialloblù View Post
    Excuse me but i dont have a photo.
    I spent almost an hour to see the fork, to touch, to turn it and to turn it more in my hands, because the Falz is different from all the forks i've seen.

I also had a good look at the falz when I visited Dario during the summer and, as ciofecca says, it has very little give when you try to move the fork blades laterally............reminded me very much of the old Pinarello Vola fork which came with the Prince frames about 10 years ago - which were manufactured by Time.

And (just as important) the Falz looks superb, very different to other carbon forks with it's broad crown.

The Framebuilders' Collective | Dario Pegoretti – Falz Fork

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Boy View Post
    I also had a good look at the falz when I visited Dario during the summer and, as ciofecca says, it has very little give when you try to move the fork blades laterally............reminded me very much of the old Pinarello Vola fork which came with the Prince frames about 10 years ago - which were manufactured by Time.

And (just as important) the Falz looks superb, very different to other carbon forks with it's broad crown.

The Framebuilders' Collective | Dario Pegoretti – Falz Fork
    Beautiful! Looking forward to some ride reports. Has Dario been putting these on new frames already?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -HvA- View Post
    Beautiful! Looking forward to some ride reports. Has Dario been putting these on new frames already?
    I think he mentioned in a post somewhere on this thread that he would start supplying the Falz early 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao

I'm Dario and my friend Riccardo asked me to be here. Ask me anything.

D
    I'm naming my first-born (son or daughter) after you. Is that alright with you? That's my only question.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jellybird3 View Post
    I'm naming my first-born (son or daughter) after you. Is that alright with you? That's my only question.
    Dear Jellybird3,
    I would be honored although Dario may not sound so good for your daughter. If you are thinking about using ROUND, that would be just cruel.
    d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Dario,

Carrying on a bit on the discussion about the Falz. I have a 2010 Love #3 (stock 57cm) with the Trigon fork. Which one (45mm rake or 50mm) matches closer to that frame's geometry? And when will it be available for purchase? Apologies if this has been asked before, i must have missed it.

cheers,
    thomas..

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wankie View Post
    Hi Dario,

Carrying on a bit on the discussion about the Falz. I have a 2010 Love #3 (stock 57cm) with the Trigon fork. Which one (45mm rake or 50mm) matches closer to that frame's geometry? And when will it be available for purchase? Apologies if this has been asked before, i must have missed it.

cheers,
    thomas..
    Ciao Thomas ,
    your frame was design to match a 45mm rake fork , the Falz will be available end january/beginnig feb.
    take care
    d