User Tag List

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Pegoretti Cicli

Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Pegoretti Cicli

Quote Originally Posted by sdg71 View Post
    yes pp....
    Quote Originally Posted by pasquino View Post
    no,I don't think,these are over sized lugs made in inox.
    I see your point....but is not completely correct...both are oversized....but Dazza in inox Pego non inox. Project's the same...

Please Dario correct me if I'm going wrong!
    perhaps the same lugs builder,but not the same project,Llewellyn doesn't utilize oversized pipes.
    what bicycle are you cats looking at/talking about atmo?!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes pp....
    no. the lugs are sourced from dazza, designed by him- but he's not a taiwanese casting house. he doesn't "make lugs"
    bamboo, aluminum, wood.

My name is Craig Gaulzetti.

www.summercycles.com

www.gaulzetti.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps the same lugs builder,but not the same project,Llewellyn doesn't utilize oversized pipes.
    yes he does.
    bamboo, aluminum, wood.

My name is Craig Gaulzetti.

www.summercycles.com

www.gaulzetti.co

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no,I don't think,these are over sized lugs made in inox.
    The name of project  is "cadenzia",  was born in Caldonazzo around a table from a chat between myself and Dazza, to tell the truth there was also a bottle of wine, the dimensions are 35/31.7/31.
    The lugset exist  in two versions, low alloy  and stainless steel, i use the low alloy version and the mold is always the same.
    Dazza performed the 3d drawing , I have dealt with the pipes. The lugset Is produced in Taiwan by Long Shen .
    D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Round View Post
    The name of project  is "cadenzia",  was born in Caldonazzo around a table from a chat between myself and Dazza, to tell the truth there was also a bottle of wine, the dimensions are 35/31.7/31.
    The lugset exist  in two versions, low alloy  and stainless steel, i use the low alloy version and the mold is always the same.
    Dazza performed the 3d drawing , I have dealt with the pipes. The lugset Is produced in Taiwan by Long Shen .
    D
    Thx Dario....let me say that..."the table was Round".....as always good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another thing that makes me appreciate Dario is that he's able to establish with almost everyone "a link"....i mean, for example, the collaboration with other greatest framebuilders such as richie or dazza....this thing is almost exceptional in Italy where we are more "individualist".....

So here's my question to Dario...which is in your opinion the best collaboration in these years? Don't be shy and tell us....

Merry christmas to everyone here in v-salon!!
    Recently I had two collaborations that have honored me.
     With Riccardo for the tubeset  Pegorichie and seem to have been a beautiful result, today the framebuilders have the possibility to use a set with performance, updated and reliable at the time.
    It was the same thing with Dazza, a really interesting project innovative and even in this case the result seems to me extremely interesting.
    In both cases it is notable that both projects have in common the availability for the framebuilder community , I believe that one of the important points for future will be the union of energies and the exchange of information between the members of the community in order to continue to develop ideas and projects.
    D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D
    another great job!
    thank you,Master.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D
    molte grazie for your answer
    ciao Dario

p.s. the bottle of wine must have been very good, looking at the job you two have done that day...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feliz Navidad to all of you out there.
    Be safe on the roads and ride remembering that life is a fresh start every day.

Dario,

1. Please help me understand why you ship the Marcelo (and others for that matter) with carbon forks? I cannot for the life of me believe they are an improvement on steel (unless you are in the camp where lightweight reigns supreme).
    2. You must have listened to Dave Douglas. He has taken a cue from Stanko and gone to a universe of eclecticism in his compositions and playing that are as powerful as refreshing. Check out his new recording with an "experimental" percussion quartet. He wrote the music and made magic happen with coffee and tomato cans alongside steel drums, superimposed rhythms from multiple metronomes, etc.

Un abrazo,

Henrique
    un abrazo,
    Henrique Tono

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear Dario;

I wish you and your family, the Pegoretti staff and all who love to ride bicycles (especially Pegorettis)

Merry Christmas
    Frohe Weihnachten
    Buon Natale
    Feliz Navidad
    Hanuka Same'ach
    Joyeux Noel

Martin

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao Dario, recently you designed a project of a very nice curved fork; you called it after a name in your dialect ‘ Falz’. Could you tell us first: why this name, what does it means? Second: why, being an enthusiast of steel, you projected a carbon fiber fork and which are its characteristics?
    grazie un saluto affettuoso

p.s. hope you had a nice christmas day... 'rumors' say with Pero, right?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by htono View Post
    Feliz Navidad to all of you out there.
    Be safe on the roads and ride remembering that life is a fresh start every day.

Dario,

1. Please help me understand why you ship the Marcelo (and others for that matter) with carbon forks? I cannot for the life of me believe they are an improvement on steel (unless you are in the camp where lightweight reigns supreme).
    2. You must have listened to Dave Douglas. He has taken a cue from Stanko and gone to a universe of eclecticism in his compositions and playing that are as powerful as refreshing. Check out his new recording with an "experimental" percussion quartet. He wrote the music and made magic happen with coffee and tomato cans alongside steel drums, superimposed rhythms from multiple metronomes, etc.

Un abrazo,

Henrique
    Ciao Enrico,
    1 for all my frames there is an option for a steel fork , i think that is not a question of religion war between materials , i focus my interest in the project not the material , material is a part of the project , in this sense i think that is possible to build a nice or bas steel fork or a nice or bad carbon forks .
    i really don't mind about weight , it is very important that the fork works well matching the frame.
    2 sorry i haven't never listened to that artist but for sure i will check out his work.
    have a great new year
    d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by advineas View Post
    Dear Dario;

I wish you and your family, the Pegoretti staff and all who love to ride bicycles (especially Pegorettis)

Merry Christmas
    Frohe Weihnachten
    Buon Natale
    Feliz Navidad
    Hanuka Same'ach
    Joyeux Noel

Martin
    grazie mille a auguri di un grande e felice anno nuovo a tutti !!!!!
    dario pero marco @ pegoretticicli.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idefix View Post
    Ciao Dario, recently you designed a project of a very nice curved fork; you called it after a name in your dialect ‘ Falz’. Could you tell us first: why this name, what does it means? Second: why, being an enthusiast of steel, you projected a carbon fiber fork and which are its characteristics?
    grazie un saluto affettuoso

p.s. hope you had a nice christmas day... 'rumors' say with Pero, right?
    Pier Paolo carissimo,
    felice anno nuovo , about the falz , i named it falz because the edges of the blades reminds the shape of sickle's blade , probably nobody use it at our time but is a memory of my childood , and i like this name .
    there is more than one reason because i chose to make my own fork , the first because was a challenge , it is very exciting the idea to start a new project from the beginning to the end .
    Second point is that i needed a fork designed for a standard headset but the market offer a lot of forks with very large crown that don't match perfectly the headset .
    third , i tried to make the best from the material , what i needed was a very hight lateral stiffness , a good compromise on the front stiffness and the 50 mm rake that i need to match some of my geometries .
    ti auguro un grandissimo e felice anno nuovo
    d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ciao Enrico,
    1 for all my frames there is an option for a steel fork , i think that is not a question of religion war between materials , i focus my interest in the project not the material , material is a part of the project , in this sense i think that is possible to build a nice or bas steel fork or a nice or bad carbon forks .
    i really don't mind about weight , it is very important that the fork works well matching the frame.
    2 sorry i haven't never listened to that artist but for sure i will check out his work.
    have a great new year
    d
    sorry,but I remember you said that the best material to do a fork is steel.
    isn't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry,but I remember you said that the best material to do a fork is steel.
    isn't it?
    hi,
    please read the message :
    Bici da corsa | bdc-forum.it - Visualizza messaggio singolo - Forcella in acciaio
    and thanks to Riccardo (C) , please replace the word frame with fork.
    Have a great new year
    d
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree with this "decalog" and I don't caree of this,I care of your words.
    I think,like you did just several months ago, that the best material to built a fork is steel,and also to built a frame too.
    my best regards and happy new year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't agree with this "decalog" and I don't caree of this,I care of your words.
    r.
    It is not very important if you agree or not agree with the decalogue, it's just your opinion, but your opinion has value as a function of the knowledge that you have respect of the question we are talking about , I know the Riccardo background , I know who he is and I know what he did and his current work, therefore his decalogue has my respect and I find corrected what Riccardo wrote , I'd be curious to know what is your background, or maybe you're talking about something you've never built or you don't know exactly how it is built and how it works?
    d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think,like you did just several months ago, that the best material to built a fork is steel,and also to built a frame too.
    my best regards and happy new year.
    read what I wrote more than a year ago, this is what I think and I have always supported, here on vsalon or in other forums, I have always thought to the final object not only to the material it is made, the result depends by the use of the material, by the choices and in this sense it is possible to build a good or bad steel fork or a good or bad carbon fork.
    d

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

many thanks, Dario, funny name, funny shape, carbon or steel, the important thing (I agree) is who has projected it and why!
    happy new year anche a te