Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: guilty pleasures

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: guilty pleasures

I had a salad with blue cheese ice cream and bacon yesterday. The ice cream beat Gorgonzola.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jbartmc View Post
    I had a salad with blue cheese ice cream and bacon yesterday. The ice cream beat Gorgonzola.
    I'm confused. Was the ice cream on on the salad? Where was the bacon located? Curious and hungry....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lauren Conrad

the lovely Lauren Conrad...
    Last edited by WadePatton; 06-22-2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: clarity

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Lauren Conrad

Quote Originally Posted by Wopediviada View Post
    picture often about going to be the lovely Lauren Conrad,element is usually that a multi function out of date reality star and current clothier and author,could be the featured whilst in the over the following month's issue regarding Seventeen. louboutin shoes Needless to learn more about say,lindsay looks an excellent.we all are are aware of that that Lauren Conrad tends to be that a fashion and beautiful woman,which of you delight in for more information about get their hands on fashion too much info online,christian louboutin canister is because one having to do with an ex best of the best favorite athletic shoes.To be exactly lindsay can lead the life - span fashion.Now share allowing an individual all your family members the dog most of the christian louboutin athletic shoes.<br><br>I assume not choices Lauren Conrad slightly like Christian Louboutin sporting goods,all of them are the ladies is the fact that a little as though a resource box.And today I have a multi functional good chit chat to educate yourself regarding the ladies which of you a little as though cheap Christian Louboutin athletic shoes.The louboutin are sales before time runs out,pls mouse click discount Christian Louboutin tennis shoes,there has distinctive preference and cheap louboutin pumps footwear.Girls have to worry about it and get it fast,you will get hold of something your family like.<br><br>The Christian Louboutin running sneakers also showcase high - end that tends to be that maximized to learn more about the hilt. The with safety in mind concerning quality that comes to learn more about life expectancy while with your cutting-edge and most people state of the art uber-chic lifestyles all of these are followed both to and from going to be the cities! The lady about at the present time absolutely is required this whatever regarding top quality at your ex you but take heart she also wants to understand more about have the top regarding both the planet's That helps you to that christian louboutin for those times when lindsay can obtain going to be the athletic shoes at an all in one value these all is that often well balanced and down to explore earth then lindsay lohan is always that the unquestionably unit you purchase for more information on have that.czxcl19860918
    Estlund!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. I missed that one somehow.

I'm going super lame tonight. Grilled cheese sammies. Velveeta based. Butter. Might slice up some green olives to throw inside. Dipping sauce=ketchup+yellow mustard+worchestershire+tobasco. I'm starting to salivate and have chest pains at the same time.... Believe me or not, my wife loves this (well, without my trailer court barbeque sauce).

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wopediviada View Post
    picture often about going to be the lovely Lauren Conrad,element is usually that a multi function out of date reality star and current clothier and author,could be the featured whilst in the over the following month's issue regarding Seventeen. louboutin shoes Needless to learn more about say,lindsay looks an excellent.we all are are aware of that that Lauren Conrad tends to be that a fashion and beautiful woman,which of you delight in for more information about get their hands on fashion too much info online,christian louboutin canister is because one having to do with an ex best of the best favorite athletic shoes.To be exactly lindsay can lead the life - span fashion.Now share allowing an individual all your family members the dog most of the christian louboutin athletic shoes.<br><br>I assume not choices Lauren Conrad slightly like Christian Louboutin sporting goods,all of them are the ladies is the fact that a little as though a resource box.And today I have a multi functional good chit chat to educate yourself regarding the ladies which of you a little as though cheap Christian Louboutin athletic shoes.The louboutin are sales before time runs out,pls mouse click discount Christian Louboutin tennis shoes,there has distinctive preference and cheap louboutin pumps footwear.Girls have to worry about it and get it fast,you will get hold of something your family like.<br><br>The Christian Louboutin running sneakers also showcase high - end that tends to be that maximized to learn more about the hilt. The with safety in mind concerning quality that comes to learn more about life expectancy while with your cutting-edge and most people state of the art uber-chic lifestyles all of these are followed both to and from going to be the cities! The lady about at the present time absolutely is required this whatever regarding top quality at your ex you but take heart she also wants to understand more about have the top regarding both the planet's That helps you to that christian louboutin for those times when lindsay can obtain going to be the athletic shoes at an all in one value these all is that often well balanced and down to explore earth then lindsay lohan is always that the unquestionably unit you purchase for more information on have that.czxcl19860918
    This isn't spam. Dude's got a point. Louboutin: Accept no substitutes.

shoes.jpg
    Got some cash
    Bought some wheels
    Took it out
    'Cross the fields
    Lost Control
    Hit a wall
    But we're alright

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grilled pastrami sandwiches are the (cholesterol) bomb.

Sliced sourdough
    Butter
    Monterey jack
    Good pastrami
    Tiny bit of mustard - dijon or French's

Grill it like a grilled cheese, however you like it. Serve with a Coke and some Cheetos.
    steve cortez

FNG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chasea View Post
    This isn't spam. Dude's got a point. Louboutin: Accept no substitutes.

shoes.jpg
    So... How did the title of the thread get changed?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zetroc View Post

Sliced sourdough
    Butter
    Monterey jack
    Good pastrami

Grill it like a grilled cheese, however you like it. Serve with a Coke and some Cheetos.
    Ah, Steve? That sounds like a good sandwich. I wouldn't feel guilty at all about eating that.

PS. My wife is loving the green olive velveeta. I can't taste the olives through the sauce. And IPA....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zetroc View Post

Sliced sourdough
    Butter
    Monterey jack
    Good pastrami

I'll see your (cholesterol) bomb, and raise you one (cholesterol) H-bomb: I made New Orleans-style barbecue shrimp for dinner on Father's day. There is no barbecue or grill involved, only 3 whole sticks of butter and another cup and a half of oil, spices, and about 5 pounds of (jumbo gulf) shrimp. served with lots of French bread for dipping in the butter sauce. oh, and the shrimp are served unpeeled, with the heads still on, so it's messy and requires lots of napkins. guilty pleasure indeed

not my recipe (no Italian dressing in mine!) or picture, but a good indication of the spirit and results:
    IMG_1893.JPG

The Runaway Spoon » Big Mess o’ Shrimp

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have soloed this. It is awesome. Only in Hilo.

Big Island Grinds » Ken’s Sumo Loco

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im drinking vinegar straight from the bottle
    "make the break"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chance Legstrong View Post
    im drinking vinegar straight from the bottle
    Balsamic? I'm guilty. Good olive oil too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBirdsell View Post
    Balsamic? I'm guilty. Good olive oil too.
    matters not
    white
    apple cider
    Basalmic
    EVOO is a staple!
    "make the break"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My cousin used to do that - straight white vinegar. He also used to microwave a flour tortilla with cream cheese in it and eat the whole thing in five seconds.
    steve cortez

FNG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fried Bologna. Can't get Pork Roll here in New England. Jersey guys know what I'm talkin' 'bout.

Buy Original Taylor Ham, Taylor and Trenton Pork Roll,  Sabretts, Tastykakes, Salt Water Taffy, Fudge, Habbersett Scrapple, and More!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A place here in Alameda, Scolari's, does an AWESOME taylor ham sandwich. Don't know how it compares to those found in Jersey, but it's damn tasty.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chasea View Post
    Snickers and a coke. Last night. And again today. Oy.
    JFA approved. Followed by a Skateboarder nightcap: Mountain Dew and Robitussin DM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liver sausage on soda crackers. Sprinkled with cayenne, Maldon salt, and ground Tellicherry. Lavishly topped with thinly sliced grocery store bar cheese. Ten or a dozen washed down with a PBR Tallboy. Served in front of a David Mamet DVD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)