Results 1,341 to 1,342 of 1342

Thread: Help losing 20 lbs

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Help losing 20 lbs

Shino...sorry to hear about your Mother as that's got to be a tough one. Just turn off the junk food switch and things will head in the other direction. Summer is here too so no excuses for not riding. Hang in there.
    rw saunders
    hey, how lucky can one man get.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Help losing 20 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Shinomaster View Post
    I was stuck in Boston for all of January and February while my mom died of cancer. It was pretty horrible and so I drank a bunch of beer and ate a ton of pizza and breakfast sandwiches, and Mexican food at Harvard Square. Well, I gained at least 20lbs. I'm usually about 139 -143 and have been for decades but now I'm 158. I was 162 when I got home and then I got my fat belly back on my bike.. I just cant believe I gained so much weight so fast.
    Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope the summer weather and riding raises spirits a bit.

I know all too well about how easy it is to gain weight in Boston. I lived there for a bit, and the restaurant scene in Cambridge/Somerville is just too good. And to make matters worse on the waist, everything is fairly priced so you don't even feel irresponsible eating out a few times a week.