User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Outspoken Cyclist

Better to be ruined than to be silent atmo.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Outspoken Cyclist

You know, if one person, just one person asks about TOC this weekend they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people ask, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them. And three people do it, three, can you imagine, three people asking about TOC this weekend. They may think it's an organization. And can you, can you imagine fifty people a day, I said fifty people a day asking about what's on TOC this weekend. And friends they may thinks it's V Salon atmo. And that's what it is , the V Salon WTF is on TFC this weekend movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

curious here - TOC is how I spend my saturday afternoons now.
    steve cortez

FNG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by e-RICHIE View Post
    WTF is on TFC this weekend[/B][/I] movement, and all you got to do to join is sing it the next time it come's around on the guitar.
    I am sooooooooooooooo remiss! I was in the Adirondacks - allegedly "resting" (with 6 kids under the age of 6 running around, we came HOME to rest) and then IMMEDIATELY - like less than 48 hours later - left to Madison, Wi for the Heartland Velo Show - saw some very cool peeps and bikes - and YES I did record a FABULOUS show with ROSS SHAFER for this past weekend The Outspoken Cyclist – 08/27/2011 « WJCU and PUHLESE DON'T beat me up too badly.

Go listen - pop the top off your favorite adult beverage - and laugh with me. I'm sorry! :-( I will try to be more on purpose going forward - PROMISE!

TOC
    Last edited by The Outspoken Cyclist; 08-28-2011 at 06:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Diane,

Buying my first really nice bike from you was an absolute pleasure. You have a knack for making your clients feel ... well ... special. Thank you for that.

Congrats on making it to the airwaves. The broadcasts have been fun and informative. Keep 'em coming.

Ben Doctor (formerly of Cleveland Heights, OH)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drbdr View Post
    The broadcasts have been fun and informative. Keep 'em coming.

Ben Doctor (formerly of Cleveland Heights, OH)
    WOW - Hi Ben! Long time... and it's nice to hear from you AND that you like the show. Still riding your Waterford?

I was just about to post this week's information to the list - so, here it is.

THIS WEEK ON THE OUTSPOKEN CYCLIST - Builder Tim Massengill and a very cool couple who are making their way around the world by bicycle. They are back in Ohio for a short stint. So, they will actually be IN the studio.

Listen in this coming Saturday, September (OMG - it really IS September!) 3rd at 5:30pm EDT or download the podcast at 6:30pm

The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Richie? are we good????

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Outspoken Cyclist View Post

Listen in this coming Saturday, September (OMG - it really IS September!) 3rd at 5:30pm EDT or download the podcast at 6:30pm

Richie? are we good????

TOC

okay we can still hang atmo.
    xxox -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Vsalonistas! I just heard the "advance copy" of tonight's show (because I'm special!) I think you're gonna' like it.

Tune in at 5:30EDT or download the podcast at 6:30EDT The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Podcast is also available on iTunes & Stitcher Smart Radio.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Outspoken Cyclist View Post
    Hey Vsalonistas! I just heard the "advance copy" of tonight's show (because I'm special!) I think you're gonna' like it.

Tune in at 5:30EDT or download the podcast at 6:30EDT The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Podcast is also available on iTunes & Stitcher Smart Radio.

TOC
    u r batting 1000 atmo -

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glitch at WJCU... show is up and available now - sorry for the inconvenience. Don't know what happened to the automated system, but I published it manually.

Come and git it! The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOC for this coming weekend will feature Eric Estlund - Winter Bicycles NEO VELOX™ - Introduction to the NEO VELOX - The Urban 700C Electric Bicycle and Scott Bricker of Bike Pittsburgh bike-pgh.org. Tune in on Sturday, September 10th at 5:30pm EDT WJCU - 88.7 FM: Cleveland's local college radio station OR download the podcast at 6:30pm (same URL), iTunes, or stitcher smart radio.

The following week, the show will highlight the folks at Phil Wood, Craig Calfee, and more... I'll be reporting from the convention floor at Interbike!

Thanks for listening.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOC for this coming weekend will feature Eric Estlund - Winter Bicycles NEO VELOX™ - Introduction to the NEO VELOX - The Urban 700C Electric Bicycle and Scott Bricker of Bike Pittsburgh bike-pgh.org. Tune in on Sturday, September 10th at 5:30pm EDT WJCU - 88.7 FM: Cleveland's local college radio station OR download the podcast at 6:30pm (same URL), iTunes, or stitcher smart radio.

The following week, the show will highlight the folks at Phil Wood, Craig Calfee, and more... I'll be reporting from the convention floor at Interbike!

Thanks for listening.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOC for this coming weekend will feature Eric Estlund - Winter Bicycles Home | Winter Bicycles | For all the seasons of your cycling and Scott Bricker of Bike Pittsburgh bike-pgh.org. Tune in on Sturday, September 10th at 5:30pm EDT WJCU - 88.7 FM: Cleveland's local college radio station OR download the podcast at 6:30pm (same URL), iTunes, or stitcher smart radio.

Thanks for listening.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Diane- good to chat with you today, and I look forward to hearing the rest of the program this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Eric - very interesting and informative. It's amazing how much I learn from all the guests on the show. Thanks for your time and expertise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

V-Salonistas! Just returned from Interbike - L-O-N-G trip... recorded the show from the very cool on-floor media center's "studio"... guests include:

Phil Latz - ex-racer and current publisher from Australia; Peter and Garrett Enwright from Phil Wood & Co., Craig Calfee (needs little or no introduction!), Mike Deme and Wynona Batemen from Adventure Cycling Assn. and last but absolutely, positively, certainly not least Nelson Vails!!!!!!!

Listen in to The Outspoken Cyclist's September 17th show ... The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Enjoy!

Diane

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attention TOC listeners - the "live" show will be pre-empted this week by the John Carroll football game... BUT, the podcast will be heard as usual at 6:30pm

It's all about mountain biking in metroparks and why these parks as often unwilling to allocate trails to off-road cyclists... listen in for a "lively" discussion.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a quick reminder that our regular show will be podcast one hour earlier - 5:30pm EDT - instead of 6:30pm. JCU football will preempt our on air broadcast, so we figured we might as well let you have the show early! It's going to be awesome! The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UH oh - I posted yesterday that our guests for this week's show are Andy Clarke from the LAB and Jim MCCrink from KVA Stainless. We had a glitch with our recording with Him - and we have rescheduled his interview for October 22nd. So, this Saturday, we have Andy Clarke from League of American Bicyclists * Home and Mia Kohout from Momentum Magazine in Vancourver, BC. Join me Saturday evening at 5:30pm EST on The Outspoken Cyclist « WJCU

Also, looking to book a couple of guests who want to talk about cyclocross - send me a private message! :-)

That is all...

Diane - TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOC - Saturday, October 22, 2011 CHRIS KVALE! yep, the very one... and Joe McCrink from KVA. Listen in.

That is all.

TOC

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you didn't hear it, my interview with Chris Kvale was so much fun. He's an interesting guy! The Outspoken Cyclist – 10/22/2011 « WJCU. I learned A LOT about stainless steel from Joe McCrink, production manager at KVA Stainless too! KVA STAINLESS? - MS2? Bicycle Tubing - Stainless Steel Tubing, Bicycle Tubing

This week it's Home. with Rody actually coming in to the studios so we get to talk face-to-face. We also have Maynard Hershon (http://maynardnet.blogspot.com/) regaling us with one of his fabulous cycling stories. It's going to be another GREAT Outspoken Cyclist show. Don't miss it! Saturday, October 29th 5:30pm EDT

what a great job I have!

TOC

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast