As someone who's training a bunch, I eat a bunch. Good food is expensive no doubt, but it keeps the engine running well.

I have 2 recipes that I cook for cute girls, erm cook for myself when I can. I normally cook them in bulk (1-2 tupperware containers full) so they last me around a week for dinner. I'll also eat pasta with them, though I don't make my own sauce, although I should probably do that sometime. Storing sauce is an issue though.

In any event:

1) Orange Chicken.
Ingredients:
Orange juice, terriyaki sauce, szechuan sauce, soy sauce, cajun spice mix (or other according to what you like), some basil, white wine or sherry cooking wine although cheap white wine works well. A sweeter wine such as a white zinfandel or a riesling would work well I think.

-Cut chicken breast or tenders into bite size pieces.
-Get yourself a huge zip loc bag and put the chicken in there.
-Pour orange juice over the chicken until the chicken is covered
-Add about 1/3 as much white wine/sherry as you did orange juice.
-Add a bunch of cajun spice and szechuan sauce for spice (as much as you care for)
-add some basil.

Now seal the zip loc bag after taking most of the air out of it, and place it on a countertop. 'Punch' the chicken gently/med hard for a few minutes to tenderize it and allow it to marinade. Put the bag into the fridge overnight, or beat it up some more if cooking immediately.

When you're ready to cook, pour the marinade into a glass.
Pour olive oil on a pan and cook the chicken. When the chicken is getting cooked (i.e. starting to lose the pink inside), pour the marinade into the pan.

When the chicken is cooked, let the concoction simmer for a few minutes.

Dunzo!

Serve over brown rice with mixed vegetables on the side.