Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/4 shorts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: 3/4 shorts?

Hey, I like my new handle who ever dropped that up there. I might get that embroidered on the next set of pants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wofford View Post
    Hey, I like my new handle who ever dropped that up there. I might get that embroidered on the next set of pants.
    No hinky mushroom infused spirit walk required.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yodelinpol View Post
    Chase,

Dave is winning... by a big margin.

Go to a store. Put on some capris and such... have friend take pictures.... post them here. Quick.

Man up (or man down) or step off!!!!
    I bow out.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodelinpol View Post
    PS. If you get pictures of you in drag at your next show then you win. I would hope you have already done this at some point anyway. If not then we have to have a talk about your rocknroll credentials.
    I play drums for a girl named Alicja Trout. She used to be half of the songwriting duo that fronted a band called the Lost Sounds. The other singer and songwriter was a guy named Jimmy Lee Lindsey a.k.a. Jay Reatard. Jay Reatard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One day, before we were a two-city band, we were practicing at Alicja's house. She went into her attic and pulled down some of Jay's clothes; a little mesh and lycra number. She thought it'd be funny if I wore them onstage. I never did. But I did take them with me.

At the time, I was living with a girl who would often host a girl's night at the house. Soon, girls night happened a couple of times a week, which I thought was excessive. Rather than kick them out of my place, I would go into the bedroom, change into Jay's clothes, and return to the couch and just watch tv. Never said a thing. But they always got uncomfortable and moved girls night out of my home.

The clothes wound up in a box in my the attic of my parents' place. When my brother was moving to Atlanta, he was going through the attic and found them.

I got a picture text. All it said was "please explain." I couldn't find the words.
    Got some cash
    Bought some wheels
    Took it out
    'Cross the fields
    Lost Control
    Hit a wall
    But we're alright

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd call that an dead heat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wofford View Post
    results from the photo shoot that Too Tall requested.

photos by the wife who indulges both my silliness and my riding with good cheer and sews my hems.
    (for the record the hair is product less, bedhead, I may rock what some consider manpris but I don't put crap in my hair)
    pants are both circa 2008 models.
    Swobo Roscoe knickers, $70 on a Swobo sale
    grey pants bought for $3 at the thrift store (the thrift store is often the only place I seem to be able to find 31 inch waist pants these days)
    my best attempts here to mimic the stereotypical cheese found in your cutesy clothing catalog.

when it comes down to it, I don't like changing clothes during the day, or busting down leg warmers or what not during a ride, so I find the 3/4 length pant a go to workhorse on and off the bike. I dig 'em and seems around these parts (piedmont NC) they aren't that uncommon so doesn't seem hard to pull off.

Attachment 31609Attachment 31610Attachment 31611Attachment 31612Attachment 31613

......Attachment 31961

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123