When I was about 10 or 12 yrs. old my dad gave me a real treat. He took me to Brooks Brothers and bought me an fine Aran sweater. At the time dad's salesman took a few mins. to teach me how to put the sweater on and take it off. The process is similar to the act of "prestaging" your socks so as not to pull the threads too tight and inch your socks on with out pulling and yanking.

Once schooled in the process it became in-grained and to this day to remove an top I push my sleeves up some, hike the skirt of my tops up a few inches and bend forward than reach with both hands behind my head and pull. This all seems like over kill? Not really, I've still got that sweater and it is not blowout or broken down.

This works well for long sleeve wool tops that are not full zip such as the AWESOME Wabi Woolen LS tops I've got. Especially when they are wet from a hard workout they want to stick to my skin and it take some care to properly take them off.

Why are we talking about this? Becuase I was taught how to properly wear and care for my clothing and the subject is not mentioned enough.

Talk to me.