I am sure current frustomer's® and people who know you and the brand just get it.

For the new ones, why not embrace what you have been doing with the Starda Bianca for such a very long time and make that part of your marketing....you have earned that right.

The Il-Mostro is an evolution of that idea which has it's place but the original is no less important.

I say, Go BIG! Use the website to tell people why you are great, why the brand is great, and why your models (nay your platforms) are amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by hampco View Post
I initially had some self-serving claptrap on Il Mostro page about how we started building gravel road bikes back in 2000 - fortunately a frustomer® talked me out of it. But it is a good idea and it's been around for a while.
Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
It ain't claptrap if it is a fact Jack. You guys have had gravel/white road bikes for a long time. But then again all road bikes in the day could fit bigger tires and fenders if they had mounts. So nothing really new, except the forks and disco and the modern engineering that makes the new ones ride so much better. I am just happy as a clam that more and more people are getting off the pave and exploring the wonderful backroads of the world. I am a reluctant disco fanboy, but I must admit they do stop you in a hurry. Happy Holidays